Buying the Non-League Cheat!

zing-

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Nov 26, 2016
I'm super stoked to use these cheats for FaceIt, I have no problem setting up cheats. But setting up my own config usually takes me awhile for cs:go. I used to be able to create nice configs for 1.6 hacks. Anyways....

1. I am currently using full screen at 1024 x 768, will I have any trouble using this res?
  2. Are there any notable famous config releasers/configs in the VIP forums? Do most config releasers post their res, dpi, and sen too?
  3. How easy is it to change my settings and see the results? Would I have to re-load? Or just press the panic key?
  4. Is there anyone that is willing to help me directly on skype for free? Mods? Regular Vips members? Admins? I'll give you forum rep points? Write a review on how awesome you are? Maybe donate some beer money to you via paypal? (=

Looking forward to purchasing these cheats by the end of today, or now if someone is willing to help me directly, and if I get activated by tonight.

Thanks for the speedy reply! I have contacted Rottix on his profile page, I hope he replies.

By finding the rcs? Is that just by trial and error with changing those settings in game?

Reactions: zing-