After a month with LC

Vod

Silver Elite Master
Dec 1, 2016
First off, I know this will mainly negative. But I plan on changing it in the future.

It was difficult to setup, at one stage there was not menu at all, no open for it. I had gotten the command off someone and finally got it working.

AIMBOT -

It may've been my settings but it would lock to the enemy and upon shooting would drag up and not allowing itself to stay on the enemy, if I pulled down it would've made it worse by going up even more.

TL;DR - I'm a retard but wish to get back with LC and give it another try. Just hard for beginners to setup.

@Vod
there is a in game menu its f12 by default but, yeah I have to agree it is hard for beginners to set up I'm not sure how long ago you were with us but there are plenty of public settings to use now there is a whole section dedicated to it, anywhere from kinda legit settings for MM to super legit settings for FPL etc. there is also a guide on how to tweak the settings to get them how you want them to be,
and we just had a new guide made on how to get the cheat set up, if you also have any more issues or problems you can post them on the forms or submit a support ticket and everyone will be glad to help you

Had the same problem. I just purchased a pro set up and have never been happier with a cheat =)

@Vod I have that problems too, but once u get use to it , trust me,u will not want anything more than this, besides, this cheat is the best on the market!

Its not hard to set this cheat to normall working you have tons of settings on the forum. If you havent got lazy ass you can make it really fast :)

Indeed, hard at first and complicated, but you'll know better once you try to tweak your own.

Indeed, hard at first and complicated, but you'll know better once you try to tweak your own.
Theres many threads with rdy settings m8:D You can always take 1 and modify it for yourself:)

Reactions: Kin
Thanks for the review, good or bad we appreciate that you took the time. If your struggling with aimbot we have guides, shared config section and if none of that works for you we have professional setup or my prebuilt configs.