A few Questions (CSGO)

wusisoul

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 27, 2016
Does ESP work on CEVO and Faceit?

If I am like Nova without hacks will I even be any better?

When was the last time the hack was detected for csgo?

Is there a place where people share their settings?

What makes this cheat so great? (In your opinion)

ESP will work for CEVO very soon.
On Faceit ESP is safe to use.

If you're Nova without hacks and set the hack up right, you can get to DMG/LE if you play LEGIT. (I keep it real, dont want you to expect too much and later be disappointed, you need your own skill too in this hack, its a legit hack and if youre a Nova you have a lack of mapawareness, movement, knowledge etc.) I hope it doesnt sound rude to you
It's undetected for over a decade I think.
Yes we have a Configshare Thread :)

In my opinon?
It has the best support ever, (I hack for over 10 years and never had a better support)
The aimbot is unique, it is completly undetectable if you set it up right.
The Triggerdelay and Trigger FOV make Triggershots look legit af.
The high diversity of things you can set up.
You can set up really legit ESP options, so even a hacker newbie could play legit with ESP.
It's the only VIP hack that has FACEiT proof.
The Staff is always there, and if not even Members help you out really quick.
Well the hack and this community is on a whole other level than any other hack community.

Reactions: albert
ESP will work for CEVO very soon.
On Faceit ESP is safe to use.

If you're Nova without hacks and set the hack up right, you can get to DMG/LE if you play LEGIT. (I keep it real, dont want you to expect too much and later be disappointed, you need your own skill too in this hack, its a legit hack and if youre a Nova you have a lack of mapawareness, movement, knowledge etc.) I hope it doesnt sound rude to you
It's undetected for over a decade I think.
Yes we have a Configshare Thread :)

In my opinon?
It has the best support ever, (I hack for over 10 years and never had a better support)
The aimbot is unique, it is completly undetectable if you set it up right.
The Triggerdelay and Trigger FOV make Triggershots look legit af.
The high diversity of things you can set up.
You can set up really legit ESP options, so even a hacker newbie could play legit with ESP.
It's the only VIP hack that has FACEiT proof.
The Staff is always there, and if not even Members help you out really quick.
Well the hack and this community is on a whole other level than any other hack community.

Thanks for keeping real...

I do not take any of this to offense, and I understand that I lack the movement and map awareness. Some websites advertise that with this hack it will automatically make you global, so thank you for being real. I have a few follow up questions if you don't mind.

Are there threads helping you set up the aimbot and other settings?

Is it easy to config?

Also how fast is the hack updated?

Thanks!

Thanks for keeping real...

I do not take any of this to offense, and I understand that I lack the movement and map awareness. Some websites advertise that with this hack it will automatically make you global, so thank you for being real. I have a few follow up questions if you don't mind.

Are there threads helping you set up the aimbot and other settings?

Is it easy to config?

Also how fast is the hack updated?

Thanks!

No problem, but you surely will improve your gaming while playing with the hack too, so maybe in a month you're already LEM on the way to Supreme if you play very much ;) The hack is strong af, believe me :)
The owners of these websites are liars, you cant make a Silver/Nova/MG to a Global just by using a hack, this won't work in any way.

Yeah there are threads helping you set up the aimbot and other settings, you can open a thread on your own and just ask your questions and get a question really quick, because not only the staff is here to help you, the whole community is great and is there to help you if you have any issues.

It is easy if you have read the tutorial which you wil get/see, when you've bought the hack, so you "learn" it step by step.
If you still have any questions, then just ask in the forum as I said before or open a supportticket which most likely will be answered in max. 1 hour :).
The hack is almost immediately updated, this really couldn't be any faster.

Reactions: albert
I thought of another question...

Is it safe to stream with ESP?

We have a "Pixel ESP" feature, so your ESP will be one single pixel with configurable RGB settings, you can configure it so it will only be visible when people are behind obstacles and the quality of the stream will most likely absorb that one pixel.

Other ESP modes are not safe to stream for now

We have a "Pixel ESP" feature, so your ESP will be one single pixel with configurable RGB settings, you can configure it so it will only be visible when people are behind obstacles and the quality of the stream will most likely absorb that one pixel.

Other ESP modes are not safe to stream for now

Is there a picture or video of this in action?