1 month testimony using the Private GC.

prtj88

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 9, 2014
Hello, I found a more convenient time to talk about using my PRIVATE LC.

I am using the private LC of the GC, for 1 month and a few days, without any ban, its injection is different and undetectable, on the very legitimate settings, is currently safe aimbot, without using visuals, but I get a leave from lv 13 to LV 20, playing at high level without fear of being banned.

I am very happy for the great work of Jim and his team.

another very good thing in private, when csgo updates the hack does not stop working. any inquiries to acquire can contact the staff.

congratulations.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 84
That's what I'm talking about! Some private review to show all those punks that this is for real! Happy for you, and happy for your little review, thanks a bunch!

prtj88 > next Falen88? :challenge_accepted:

Thanks for review!

Reactions: prtj88
The rising star from the Brazil takes the Pro Scene by surprise. MIBR Prtj88 confirmed.

That's what I'm talking about! Some private review to show all those punks that this is for real! Happy for you, and happy for your little review, thanks a bunch!

I agree! Everyone thought private is a joke. Never undetected. Well, here it is haha!

Hello, I found a more convenient time to talk about using my PRIVATE LC.

I am using the private LC of the GC, for 1 month and a few days, without any ban, its injection is different and undetectable, on the very legitimate settings, is currently safe aimbot, without using visuals, but I get a leave from lv 13 to LV 20, playing at high level without fear of being banned.

I am very happy for the great work of Jim and his team.

another very good thing in private, when csgo updates the hack does not stop working. any inquiries to acquire can contact the staff.

congratulations.
Great review dude
@jimster is it only cevo/gfinity we can use esp on?

what I have been able to see are many very good news about the program and the movement of identity ...
Well I am an old user to use many programs around 30 approximate but for now I can not find the payment method to try this program

Open support ticket and we might help you:)

Reactions: fuckingme