1 Month LC Review | Custom Config Review

jesus123

Master Guardian II
Mar 30, 2015
This thread will be split into two parts, one talking about the League Cheat CSGO product, and the other part talking about the benefits of purchasing a config.

CSGO Multi Hack

Security 10/10

I have used cheats from other sites, and honestly I doubted LC. I thought it was just another cash grab that would probably end up in me getting VAC banned the next day. I was completely wrong... I have over 100+ FaceIT matches currently played and all of them I have used LC. Always on top of the scoreboard dominating, not once have I been questioned by anyone from the FaceIT staff team. I currently have 2 "semi-pro" teams messaging me about wanting me on their team. The LC staff team are currently working on a FaceIT client bypass, and it is rumored to be released in a few days.

Aimbot 10/10

Everything about the aimbot you can customize to your liking. It took me a couple days to get use to how I wanted to climb the ladders of FaceIT with LC, but once I found the settings that worked best for me i'm always top 3 in my league.

Esp 10/10

I personally don't use ESP but I have used it on testing maps with bots. The ESP has a ton of options, like showing the enemies weapon, health & armor, and this can all be bounded to a key.

Trigerbot 10/10

Like ESP I don't use triggerbot. Leaguecheats allows you to have a completely different aimbot for each gun, I have different settings for my awp that allows me to flick shot easily.

Custom Config From Virus1x 10/10

Let me just start this out by saying Virus is one of the coolest guys I have ever met. I was extremely new to LC and had no idea that there is a VIP page that would have explained everything to me there about how to get started. Virus still explained to me how to get started, what each feature does, and how to tweak the config he gave me to my liking. I paid $60 for Virus1x's insane config and it was 100% worth it. I doubted these configs that Virus sold at first but had a little bit of extra cash and gave it a shot. It took me maybe 5-10 minutes to change one or two things to tweak it to my liking and all of a sudden i'm a god on FaceIT.

Thanks for all you guys do at LeagueCheats, I would probably be still in matchmaking using some bad $10 a month cheat that would get me VACd if I didn't find you guys. This testimonial was not paid for or asked to do, this testimonial is strictly my opinion.

Thanks for all you guys do at LeagueCheats, I would probably be still in matchmaking using some bad $10 a month cheat that would get me VACd if I didn't find you guys. This testimonial was not paid for or asked to do, this testimonial is strictly my opinion.

There's no need to pay for any testimonial. The hack says for itself. Nice review!

This thread will be split into two parts, one talking about the League Cheat CSGO product, and the other part talking about the benefits of purchasing a config.

CSGO Multi Hack

Security 10/10

I have used cheats from other sites, and honestly I doubted LC. I thought it was just another cash grab that would probably end up in me getting VAC banned the next day. I was completely wrong... I have over 100+ FaceIT matches currently played and all of them I have used LC. Always on top of the scoreboard dominating, not once have I been questioned by anyone from the FaceIT staff team. I currently have 2 "semi-pro" teams messaging me about wanting me on their team. The LC staff team are currently working on a FaceIT client bypass, and it is rumored to be released in a few days.

Aimbot 10/10

Everything about the aimbot you can customize to your liking. It took me a couple days to get use to how I wanted to climb the ladders of FaceIT with LC, but once I found the settings that worked best for me i'm always top 3 in my league.

Esp 10/10

I personally don't use ESP but I have used it on testing maps with bots. The ESP has a ton of options, like showing the enemies weapon, health & armor, and this can all be bounded to a key.

Trigerbot 10/10

Like ESP I don't use triggerbot. Leaguecheats allows you to have a completely different aimbot for each gun, I have different settings for my awp that allows me to flick shot easily.

Custom Config From Virus1x 10/10

Let me just start this out by saying Virus is one of the coolest guys I have ever met. I was extremely new to LC and had no idea that there is a VIP page that would have explained everything to me there about how to get started. Virus still explained to me how to get started, what each feature does, and how to tweak the config he gave me to my liking. I paid $60 for Virus1x's insane config and it was 100% worth it. I doubted these configs that Virus sold at first but had a little bit of extra cash and gave it a shot. It took me maybe 5-10 minutes to change one or two things to tweak it to my liking and all of a sudden i'm a god on FaceIT.

THanks for the rewiev glad u like it