This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where can i Play?

Kinge

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 9, 2016
Where i can find an Anit-Cheat Status of the non Private Beta. I mean, since April i hear Release soon but where is the Current Cheat UD ?

Multi League Build

You can cheat on every site which doesnt force you to download an anticheat client like FaceIT for example.
With the client you cant use LC, without client you can. Matchmaking is UD aswell. Thats it for the current 2.5 public LC version.

You can click on the link below to see where LC 3.0 (currently in Beta phase) is UD.
https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/#CTAB-4

As the guy above you just said, you can cheat on Leagues without AC-Client, such as FaceIT. You can play on FaceIT if it doesn't force you to download their shitty Client. If they force you, maybe you had another account or too many reports. Honestly just wait until Jimster releases 3.0 I made the mistake of buying League version while nothing is really supported, but more money for Jimster I guess.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…