This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

When is Pro League avaible for everyone?

abbetappe

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 19, 2016
I was accepted in beta before but now u have new rules to apply and I can’t apply bcs of it. When/ will the Pro League be avaible for everyone?

I was accepted in beta before but now u have new rules to apply and I can’t apply bcs of it. When/ will the Pro League be avaible for everyone?
Probably not in a while I guess. The beta testers must get the chance to test it enough over a period of time before it get released.

Q: I'm not a subscriber for 6 months, when will 3.0 be out of beta?
A: At this point in time we don't know, it can take weeks or months. But in the end it will be public and you will be able to buy it.
I don't see that LC 3.0 will come to public anytime soon.
I can confirm that the beta won't be public in 6+ months.

Not sure but if beta comes to general public we are fucked within 1 week max
Not really, just make it so u have to post a picture of yourself and prove its you before you buy and maybe put a limit on how long u have to been a LC subscriber. I would get Pro League but i'm not 18.

Im sure that it be available only for trusted users, not for all customers, but we will see.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…