What are the undetected leagues?

Yhopa

Aug 17, 2016
Hello, I've been a multi-league customer months ago, and after searching for a good cheat, I just thought that I would return here. :)

So, what are the undetected leagues and is the activation instant ? (paying with paypal) I wanna play tonight
Thanks.

I dont think there is a client its undetected on right now. The faceit bypass should be soon i guess but who knows.

The activation might take 24hour. Its manual.

Right now jim is working on EAC / Faceit clients. They are testing EAC for now 8 weeks and FaceIT 4 weeks and it's working good. They are doing the last tests to make sure about windows 7 stability. When it releases to public it will be at the news. Stay tuned the release is really close!

Hello, I've been a multi-league customer months ago, and after searching for a good cheat, I just thought that I would return here. :)

So, what are the undetected leagues and is the activation instant ? (paying with paypal) I wanna play tonight
Thanks.
You can stil playing on FACEIT if they dont forced you to use anticheat and other non client anticheats servers.

@Yhopa
non atm the patch for Faceit client, Eac (and leagues that use eac client like challenge.me 99dmg etc will work also), and Cevo (also things that use cevo client like gfinity) should all be out very soon within a couple days

I think it takes a while, been around 14hrs for me. FaceIT seems to be the main focus as I hear the cheat performs pretty well. Good things come to those who wait my friend :)

EAC, ESL & FaceIT Client support coming soon or I misunderstood?
Will the cheat update in less than 1 month? If no, should I buy the non-league one instead? It would be useless to pay 10$ more if no leagues are supported.

That'll be sometime 2017.
EAC, & FaceIT Client support coming soon or I misunderstood?
That will be soon.
Will the cheat update in less than 1 month? If no, should I buy the non-league one instead? It would be useless to pay 10$ more if no leagues are supported.
I'm not giving out an ETA, and you shouldn't listen to anybody else but @Jimster480 as he's the only one who can accurately give you a timeframe.

Reactions: Yhopa
EAC, ESL & FaceIT Client support coming soon or I misunderstood?

You always can buy the non-league version and pay the difference to upgrade it to league version.