URGENT!! BUYING CHEAT NEED ACTIVATION QUICK

Numaninano

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I will go to a LAN party at a big internet cafe in 20 hours and I want to use this cheat but how should I do it? Do I need to put it into a usb? How do I inject/will it auto-inject? Is it safe to use on LAN? Should I have multi-league or non-multi league? Also will the activation be done before that?

Hello, I will go to a LAN party at a big internet cafe in 20 hours and I want to use this cheat but how should I do it? Do I need to put it into a usb? How do I inject/will it auto-inject? Is it safe to use on LAN? Should I have multi-league or non-multi league? Also will the activation be done before that?
I'll try to answer to all your questions but please calm down first....
Your activation should be done on the next 24 hours and hopefully at the time of your Lan...
The cheat itself can be used on the Lan depending on what AC your Lan will use... (VAC and All Server sided AC aren't a problem). And no. You don't need an USB stick to inject the cheat, in fact, u shouldn't use one, not just because it's stupid, but also because it's squetchy as fuck to have something luging to your PC on a Lan...
And I don't recommend you to use LC at your Lan cause this is a cheat that requires time to master unless you are already studying wiki and learning how to configure and use the cheat.... Still, I don't advise you to cheat at your LAN with LC since you are new and you will probably fuck something up....
Multi league will support the same as non multi at this point of time, BUT, if you are planning on a long time usage of the cheat, you should consider to buy Multi league version , so that u can have a 2 month usage of LC and u can be able to buy PRO version, when LC 3.0 come out with Faceit Client support, EAC, CEVO, GC..........
Hope I could answer your questions and have a nice day sir... :)
@ToX @sebus1315 @Apache if I missed something please correct me :)

I'll try to answer to all your questions but please calm down first....
Your activation should be done on the next 24 hours and hopefully at the time of your Lan...
The cheat itself can be used on the Lan depending on what AC your Lan will use... (VAC and All Server sided AC aren't a problem). And no. You don't need an USB stick to inject the cheat, in fact, u shouldn't use one, not just because it's stupid, but also because it's squetchy as fuck to have something luging to your PC on a Lan...
And I don't recommend you to use LC at your Lan cause this is a cheat that requires time to master unless you are already studying wiki and learning how to configure and use the cheat.... Still, I don't advise you to cheat at your LAN with LC since you are new and you will probably fuck something up....
Multi league will support the same as non multi at this point of time, BUT, if you are planning on a long time usage of the cheat, you should consider to buy Multi league version , so that u can have a 2 month usage of LC and u can be able to buy PRO version, when LC 3.0 come out with Faceit Client support, EAC, CEVO, GC..........
Hope I could answer your questions and have a nice day sir... :)
@ToX @sebus1315 @Apache if I missed something please correct me :)
Yes this was pretty much all the answers I needed. But for LAN where you don't bring your own PC abd play on their PCs, how do you inject without having a usb? Do you open a picture, etc?

Yes this was pretty much all the answers I needed. But for LAN where you don't bring your own PC abd play on their PCs, how do you inject without having a usb? Do you open a picture, etc?

Upload to your private dropbox for example download run in silent.. sorted dont need usb, just put it on your phone and plug that in,

Edit, Why on earth did you dislike the answer i just gave you?
You need to run the .exe on the System you are using.

Upload to your private dropbox for example download run in silent.. sorted dont need usb, just put it on your phone and plug that in,
Nice! Can you send me a guide link on how to put it on my phone? Also I see you have ability for beta 3.0, do you need 2 months in league version to get this permission? And how much does the beta and pro version cost? :)) sorry for lots of questions, currently Im trying to figure where the buy button is.

Will there be any christmas sale going on anytime soon? I will buy now as well, but can I buy a longer period if there is a sale (like a year) to add on my subscription time?
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Also in additional: So there is no HWID or IP restriction to this cheat?

Nice! Can you send me a guide link on how to put it on my phone? Also I see you have ability for beta 3.0, do you need 2 months in league version to get this permission? And how much does the beta and pro version cost? :)) sorry for lots of questions, currently Im trying to figure where the buy button is.

Will there be any christmas sale going on anytime soon? I will buy now as well, but can I buy a longer period if there is a sale (like a year) to add on my subscription time?
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Also in additional: So there is no HWID or IP restriction to this cheat?

You will just use your phone as a mass storage device (usb?)
Probs will be xmas sales yes.
Ability 2 apply is 2months yes, However there is no slots for the beta 3.0 atm. Jim is working on it.
There is no HWID restriction, However multiple IP Logins will result in a suspension of account i beleive @FD^GoD ??

You will just use your phone as a mass storage device (usb?)
Probs will be xmas sales yes.
Ability 2 apply is 2months yes, However there is no slots for the beta 3.0 atm. Jim is working on it.
There is no HWID restriction, However multiple IP Logins will result in a suspension of account i beleive @FD^GoD ??
Yeah and he need ask on support ticket about white list IP if he want inject LC on lans without any problems of IP lock system.

Yeah and he need ask on support ticket about white list IP if he want inject LC on lans without any problems of IP lock system.
Will there be any issues regarding white list IP? How many IPs can I use without white list IP to not get banned?
There u go bro! Cheers god x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks KRM8!

EDIT: Also as a last question: I would like to buy cheats for CS 1.6 also. Is there any "package content" with all the cs games?

Last edited:
Will there be any issues regarding white list IP? How many IPs can I use without white list IP to not get banned?

Thanks KRM8!

EDIT: Also as a last question: I would like to buy cheats for CS 1.6 also. Is there any "package content" with all the cs games?
Don't think so
Best to ask support.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk