thinking of purchasing again but one question first

Rucket

Silver Elite Master
Feb 10, 2017
I have already purchased this cheat once before and thought it was very high quality, thinking of purchasing again to play on mm but as I play esea reguarly i would like to know what precautions to take when playing esea before i purchase for the second time. Just to clarify i have no intention of cheating on esea and am aware that if i did i would be banned, I would just like to know what to do in order to prevent esea detecting the cheat whilst im playing esea and not running the cheat

Ok thank you, I think I will purchase cheat again soon. But just to be safe I think I will uninstall the cheat whilst playing esea.
There is no cheat installation, you can delete it only. See you soon as VIP. If you want to play FaceIt or EAC you need to wait for the update before you purchase League version.

@Rucket
just so you know Esea logs programs that are running, so as long as it is not running then you are fine what you might want to do to be sure is go into your task manager and make sure it is not running before you start esea