Thinking of buying this cheat..

Esotericgod

Silver II
Dec 16, 2016
i have been told lots of bad and good about it and i thought i would test it for myself, first i heard that it is a fucking joke to setup, and i checked the prices i do not plan on spending 90 dollars on settings so is there anywhere that gives powerful free settings ?

There is a settings section where people post their settings. I've used most of them and can say they work very well and basically all you need to do it copy and paste it in your cheat cfg. :)

i have been told lots of bad and good about it and i thought i would test it for myself, first i heard that it is a fucking joke to setup, and i checked the prices i do not plan on spending 90 dollars on settings so is there anywhere that gives powerful free settings ?
We have a section to create settings. You're not required to purchase any settings here by staff, they're only for lazy richkids.

We have a section to create settings. You're not required to purchase any settings here by staff, they're only for lazy richkids.
i seen the heat against platinum here on the forum, thats my current cheat, why does it get so much hate? psilent is so fucking powerful, is LC definitely a superior cheat?

i seen the heat against platinum here on the forum, thats my current cheat, why does it get so much hate? psilent is so fucking powerful, is LC definitely a superior cheat?
LC has a totally different and more powerful (and legit if configured correctly) aimbot all together. If you put some time into configuring your settings for your playstyle you can win some HvH's and against insanely good players.

Reactions: Esotericgod
Trust me , they are the best when it comes to cheats ;) ... I am just waiting for my update for this month of VIP .

how will i know when i have been activated by the way? i feel like ive fucked up when i posted the payment, i added my username and then one space and then my password, its confusing how its setup, will my VIP tag come through when my cheat is activated?

how will i know when i have been activated by the way? i feel like ive fucked up when i posted the payment, i added my username and then one space and then my password, its confusing how its setup, will my VIP tag come through when my cheat is activated?
You will receive an email with all details including linking your forum account.

Reactions: Esotericgod

Psilent is powerful but sucks to spray with it. My recoilcontrol is much better without using Psilent. And platinum is a bunch of idiots that claims their new update is soon out but never happens. Their trueaim is also broken on 64 tick :=