The non-league cheat

Maru8

Dec 30, 2016
Is the non-league just as secure as the league cheat on MM/Community servers?

Is this cheat safe enough to cheat on for my main?

Also, I only want aimbot with no wallhacks is this possible or do I have to buy the multi cheat?

If league cheats gets detected after I stop using it will I get a VAC ban?

Thanks

Is the non-league just as secure as the league cheat on MM/Community servers?

Is this cheat safe enough to cheat on for my main?

Also, I only want aimbot with no wallhacks is this possible or do I have to buy the multi cheat?

If league cheats gets detected after I stop using it will I get a VAC ban?

Thanks
The non-league is just as secure as the league cheat on MM/Community servers.

You always run a risk when you choose to cheat - myself and @ToX among others use the product with way too much inventory value $$$. I trust in the coder's abilities. It's at your own discretion.

There is no standalone Aimbot. You need to purchase the multi-cheat.

VAC bans in waves. To remove the cheat you simply delete the files. No need to run dual-boost windows/install drivers.

If you have used previous cheats before, I would recommend you contact an admin for support on removing drivers from certain providers and do a windows reset. There are many functions on the forum that will help you on your way - you won't regret this purchase.

Reactions: Maru8
@Maru8
1. yes the cheat is safe to use on servers and mm it is not detected but you can get manual ban just something to remember

2. I think its safe enough to use on your main id say the majority close to almost all Lc users use it on there main and feel safe to use it on their main but you do have to realize that its still a possibility of being detected but it hasn't ben detected in over a 18+ months and security is only being improved upon and being worked on constantly right now

3. There is no option to only get aimbot and no wall hacks but you can chose what you want to use so you know you can not use the wall hacks

4. No as long as you delete files it will be like it was never on your computer it doesn't use drivers or anything that stays on your computer

Reactions: Maru8