The demon in my head/wallet

Lucas R

Sep 13, 2016
I have been accompanying LC for some time ... And with this support to GC AC, I have the desire to buy it. But a doubt came to me. If, by chance, GamersClub upgrades your AntiCheat, (happens regularly), what assurances do I have that I will not be banned / detected?

LC have next level things against the anti-cheats and Jimster doing an awesome job to hide the cheat. So I would say the risk for getting banned is low. But guess a helper or staff would be better then me answering this.

@Lucas R,
If Jimster gets a proofing for an AC, it will be safe. [There is always a ban possibility, but you can even get banned with the best priv hack]
He takes his time to "bypass" everything as smooth as possible, that's why bypassing new AC's takes a bit longer for him than for other coders, who dont give a shit about their customers.
Jimster updates his software almost immediately, so you shouldnt be scared of any AC updates.

Be legit for it, and wait a lil bit for public release on LC.3

No need to be afraid of AC updates, cause our coders better than any one. LC is the best choice that you have. DatSheffy