This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

"That looked so obvious"

albanerendk

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 1, 2015
I'm mostly honest about me cheating, and sometimes when I play with a friend he'll say it looks obvious.

So I recorded with Geforce Experience(real-time) and even there it looks legit

I'm gonna send him the video and see what was so "obvious" hah. I fucking love Jim's cheat

He thought the deagle was obvious, but the deagle actually looks soooo legit lol. If I were to nit pick what looks fishy it'd have to be the AK-47 spraydown. But even there, we all know ain't nobody getting banned for that shit on LC hah.

edit: sorry for fucking up the song choice.. didnt notice he stopped during lel. fuck i hate when they do that in songs

Reactions: FD^GoD
Hey, first of all nice Video and Frags.
Its locks a little bit like on the Pistols but when anyone know how to Cheat then they will
know but so as Legit i would say youre the second flusha or get right ^^

Reactions: albanerendk
Hey, first of all nice Video and Frags.
Its locks a little bit like on the Pistols but when anyone know how to Cheat then they will
know but so as Legit i would say youre the second flusha or get right ^^
hah yeah, not gonna get banned for anything I do. Like, people are using less smooth than me, even in Virus faceit config, or Tox settings. I'm pretty comfortable with my settings and LC now. haven't been banned in a long time now Thanks Jimmyboy!

edit: also remember how I recorded it hehe. means A LOT probably. live recording vs demo ya know

Still need your settings :O
hah, they aren't so special mate. just gotta find what looks legit overall, then just play your best actually, I think it's pretty hard to do anything fishy as long as you have supersmooth=8. (in terms of locks).

@albanerendk
mostly legit but the pistol not the deag but the pistol and ak was a little locky and followed weirdly and

One need to watch the complete demo I think... only based on this vid it is hard to tell. Your friend probably got triggered by 100% Juan Deag's I suppose.

Reactions: albanerendk
Nice frags as always Dont worry about deagle i making very often one taps hs and my team scream wtf haha

yeah agreed not even close, nice frags
thanks man . I'm not scared of getting banned anymore tbh. I think if I was gonna get banned, I would have already. I literally top frag 99% of all games, with 25-50 kills on average hah.

thanks man . I'm not scared of getting banned anymore tbh. I think if I was gonna get banned, I would have already. I literally top frag 99% of all games, with 25-50 kills on average hah.
yeah like 90% of the people doing overwatch just care if someone is rage botting or not

To me it looks nice and clean maybe the second rifle kill from window "perfect follow".

Nah looks legit. Only reason i would assume your cheating is your movement and game sense. In the sense that, when you got the entry on a ramp, instead of capitalizing of that and pushing for the plant, you sort of stayed posted on short, but its not OBVIOUS at all

yeah you're right. my game sense is pretty shitty honestly. I need to improve in that area A LOT lol. I'm so traumatized by corner campers that I am literally so afraid to push in situations like that. And I check all gay corners. Fuck me I have this feeling of not knowing you know.

Any tips on dealing with that?

Looking forward to get some nice demos on my hands

Reactions: zYamamoto
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…