Now I need to find where I asked Jimster about it yay
E: Cba trying to find it, it was either cheat security or something else. I do remember him saying it was on Valve's end as he can't do it with the cheat software alone.
@Jimster480
Simple way:

Let just say LC only read some values from games. Once player will re-spawn you can't track this value and to get this info you have to deep hook game to read it. Jimster don't want do anything that requires additional game hooking. If someone is playing with 3.5k € inventory (DLore, Hows etc..) they don't care about if it's 180 or 300 fps.. Game is 64/128 TR.. 144Hz monitor + 150+ FPS = GG?
THEY CARE ABOUT SECURITY
We have at least few guys waiting for private project to be ready.. they are playing atm with 3k+ inventories.

Edit:
No always on Aimbot & no 2nd Aimbot.
I just read again your OP post.
No always on aimbot? What kind of bullshit it is? It's the easiest way to get OW ban lmao
Of course you can set aimbot 24/7 without pressing any key. Just set aimkey=0 ? Oh wait you have only ESP version?

No 2nd Aimbot?
proxy.php

You can use flickshot feature as secondary aimbot? It only shows that you didn't read anything on our website.

AimBot: 7/10 - its okay.. Very difficult to use. No always on Aimbot & no 2nd Aimbot.

ESP: 2/10 - looks horrible, but its 50% working. No fonts for non Windowed User.

Community: 7/10 - Staffs are working hard and quick, but you need to pay for a "Pro Setup" to get a good Config? Also here are some scamming Resellers.

Result:
Its not worth the Price! So i dont recommend it.

STAFFS, if you want you can giveaway my sub.
Rage cheater spotted haha :D Enjoy in your VAC with other cheats soon :) If you play on LC with 4k resolution on multicore disabled this cheat is god damn legit :D, but ofc its only avilable for peapole with iq higher than 80 xD

Simple way:

Let just say LC only read some values from games. Once player will re-spawn you can't track this value and to get this info you have to deep hook game to read it. Jimster don't want do anything that requires additional game hooking. If someone is playing with 3.5k € inventory (DLore, Hows etc..) they don't care about if it's 180 or 300 fps.. Game is 64/128 TR.. 144Hz monitor + 150+ FPS = GG?
THEY CARE ABOUT SECURITY
We have at least few guys waiting for private project to be ready.. they are playing atm with 3k+ inventories.

Edit:

No always on aimbot? What kind of bullshit it is? It's the easiest way to get OW ban lmao
Of course you can set aimbot 24/7 without pressing any key. Just set aimkey=0 ? Oh wait you have only ESP version?

No 2nd Aimbot?
proxy.php

You can use flickshot feature as secondary aimbot? It only shows that you didn't read anything on our website.

If your Cheat is an Internal and you don't even use one of the biggest advantages of being Internal which is that you can Hook Functions. Idk then...
Also if you dont even have a hook for Drawing the Stuff i know why your cheat is lagging...
Why you shouldn't use that advantage if you can improve your Cheat like 10 times by using Hooks?

Reactions: sNego
oh yeah Lc has no 2nd aimbot totally
4 iq confirmed NotLikeThis
tell me more. i know other Cheats with 2nd Aimbot and this is OP af. So why should i have a 4 IQ?
Please don't post Bullshit here. For 25$ you can get much more than LeagueCheats. NotLikeThis

Simple way:

THEY CARE ABOUT SECURITY

Edit:

No 2nd Aimbot?
proxy.php

Flickshot != 2nd Aimbot.
proxy.php

Last edited:
If your Cheat is an Internal and you don't even use one of the biggest advantages of being Internal which is that you can Hook Functions. Idk then...
Also if you dont even have a hook for Drawing the Stuff i know why your cheat is lagging...
Why you shouldn't use that advantage if you can improve your Cheat like 10 times by using Hooks?
Ok then tell me why LC code was never hit by VAC and what is lagging in yout opinion xDDD Maybe your brain a little, cuz you talking bullshit...

tell me more. i know other Cheats with 2nd Aimbot and this is OP af. So why should i have a 4 IQ?
Please don't post Bullshit here. For 25$ you can get much more than LeagueCheats. NotLikeThis

Other 2D aimbot cheat providers i hear about it first time Kappa no way is next lie from your site :/

Ok then tell me why LC code was never hit by VAC and what is lagging in yout opinion xDDD Maybe your brain a little, cuz you talking bullshit...

Definately not because it doesnt have additional Hooks....
You know VAC never detected VTable Hooking or any specific VTable Hooks on Functions?
So i am not the one who is talking Bullshit.

You know VAC never detected VTable Hooking or any specific VTable Hooks on Functions?
Jimster 100% dont use this hooks what you wrote :) LC is specific and different coding cheat you cant find another one on all Internet.

Flickshot != 2nd Aimbot.
proxy.php

Let just wait for master reply @Jimster480 so everything will be clear
Do not spam and hijack thread

Reactions: sNego