sNego

Mar 12, 2017
snego.xyz
AimBot: 7/10 - its okay.. Very difficult to use. No always on Aimbot & no 2nd Aimbot.

ESP: 2/10 - looks horrible, but its 50% working. No fonts for non Windowed User.

Community: 7/10 - Staffs are working hard and quick, but you need to pay for a "Pro Setup" to get a good Config? Also here are some scamming Resellers.

Result:
Its not worth the Price! So i dont recommend it.

STAFFS, if you want you can giveaway my sub.

Community: 7/10 - Staffs are working hard and quick, but you need to pay for a "Pro Setup" to get a good Config? Also here are some scamming Resellers.
You don't need to pay any money for a config if you spend the time to actually work on your config. Pro and Advanced are for lazy users with cash to spend.
Plus, you're only moaning cause you have a Potato-PC and get shit fps with MCR off.

You don't need to pay any money for a config if you spend the time to actually work on your config. Pro and Advanced are for lazy users with cash to spend.
Plus, you're only moaning cause you have a Potato-PC and get shit fps with MCR off.

I don't get it. What if i have 120 fps with mcr off and I want 300 because it is smoother? I can "moan" for that too. Don't be like that to users bruh, very rude.

i have no potato pc. dude other hacks are running with 400 fps. :)

isn't it only due to a bug though, that is fixable by jimster? or is MC just out of the question with this kind of cheat? just curious
It reduces the security of the cheat. If Jimster fixes that then cool, I'll need to find the PM.

One of the best reviews I ever read. Thanks for your honest opinion!

i have no potato pc. dude other hacks are running with 400 fps. :)
If you can't run cheat on single core = it means for sure it's potato/wooden PC PJSalt

isn't it only due to a bug though, that is fixable by jimster? or is MC just out of the question with this kind of cheat? just curious
It's game bug, we can't fix it by "safe way". Once player will re-spawn we can't get some values etc.. this mainly causing issues with multicore.

If Jimster fixes that then cool, I'll need to find the PM.
Kappa

I think that there is always a thread about this but can u explain me here why multicore have to be off to increase cheat performance? (If im thread hijacking please ignore my comment and point me please the right section! I'm trying to understand the cheat now and starting to being much more present and helpful to the community from the experience(which isn't a lot but that I'm trying to have) I have here and that I'm still gaining!
Thank you all!

I think that there is always a thread about this but can u explain me here why multicore have to be off to increase cheat performance? (If im thread hijacking please ignore my comment and point me please the right section! I'm trying to understand the cheat now and starting to being much more present and helpful to the community from the experience(which isn't a lot but that I'm trying to have) I have here and that I'm still gaining!
Thank you all!
Then ask for it in cheat help section FailFish

One of the best reviews I ever read. Thanks for your honest opinion!
no problem.
If you can't run cheat on single core = it means for sure it's potato/wooden PC PJSalt
i can run a cheat in single core... And its not lagging. :) (see screenshot below)

proxy.php

234 Fps (not the best) But its enought. And this is way more than LeagueCheats.

no problem.

i can run a cheat in single core... And its not lagging. :) (see screenshot below)

proxy.php

234 Fps (not the best) But its enought. And this is way more than LeagueCheats.
proxy.php

It reduces the security of the cheat. If Jimster fixes that then cool, I'll need to find the PM.

Are you actually mentally disabled, drunk or something?
Why should be MCR related with the Cheat Security?
Please think about what you are posting before you post it.

Reactions: sNego
Why should be MCR related with the Cheat Security?
Now I need to find where I asked Jimster about it yay
E: Cba trying to find it, it was either cheat security or something else. I do remember him saying it was on Valve's end as he can't do it with the cheat software alone.
@Jimster480

Last edited: