Sub-Par Customer Service.

Hcol

Apr 20, 2017
Wouldn't recommend. If you have a problem setting up the software then YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN the support ticket button is just for show all the support staff will do is patronize you if you can't figure it out and then offer to help you with team viewer at a price of $10.00 on top of what you already paid for you cheat. I've heard the software is really good but I won't get the chance to try it out. If you are a first time cheat buyer and aren't familiar with how they operate go with someone else! INB4 a staff member deletes this post, although I hope you prove me wrong and show at least some hint of integrity and honesty.

Reactions: oliver lütterfor
Wouldn't recommend. If you have a problem setting up the software then YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN the support ticket button is just for show all the support staff will do is patronize you if you can't figure it out and then offer to help you with team viewer at a price of $10.00 on top of what you already paid for you cheat. I've heard the software is really good but I won't get the chance to try it out. If you are a first time cheat buyer and aren't familiar with how they operate go with someone else! INB4 a staff member deletes this post, although I hope you prove me wrong and show at least some hint of integrity and honesty.
You need read all information in help section, wiki section why you blame us?? If you have so lazy ass and you dont like read just ask on the forum what is wrong...

Just to clarify no Staff ever deletes any post (unless is promoting another cheat website and or spam)

and we have tried to help him in posts he has made and in support tickets a lot we told him everything to do and how to do it exactly but it was not working so when the cheat is not working for someone and they can't seem to fix it here is what we do

its pretty much a 10$ set up where we go on team viewer and try to fix the issue, if its something that could of been fixed by you and something we told you to do then we keep the 10$, but if we find its the cheats problem or your pc's fault and is something we can't not fix then you get a full refund for the cheat and the 10$ set up you can read exactly how it works in the spoiler also just to clarify it is 10$ because we are a company and we have to pay for a team viewer license,

but with Hcol we told him every solution he could of done so if he did do all of them then he should have no worries paying the 10$ because if it is our fault then he gets a full refund but he won't so we can not help him any further we are not choosing to not help him we simply can not

Tried every possible solution, still can not get it to work. Please help
If you tried everything but you still can not get it to work, you can buy 10$ setup. One of our Staff members will check your PC for potential issues such as: -Anti-Virus/Windows defender/Firewall blocking our software -Running overlay programs such as Overwolf -Malware drivers left by other cheat providers -Proper configuration/cheat setup

If we won't be able to fix the issue, you will get full refund of cheat subscription and 10$ setup.

For more information please submit a support ticket. Mainly @ToX taking care of those cases.

Do you think you will get refund?

Please refer to the terms of use about our refund policy here.

Jimster480 said:
Sorry but there are no refunds unless there is a physical hardware / software incompatibility for some reason.
Not wanting to change variables for the setup procedure and not wanting to try the workarounds is not considered a hardware or software incompatibility.

Our policy is no refunds unless there is a specific software incompatibility, as stated in our terms of service, being as you are also unwilling to try and solve the issue we will not be issuing a discretionary refund.

12. Our policy is no refunds unless there is a specific physical hardware / software incompatibility for some reason. Not wanting to change variables for the setup procedure and not wanting to try the workarounds is not considered a hardware or software incompatibility."

https://leaguecheats.com/help/terms

We already provided basic support but it looks like you can't follow simple steps.

According to WIKI

Tried every possible solution, still can not get it to work. Please help
If you tried everything but you still can not get it to work, you can buy 10$ setup. One of our Staff members will check your PC for potential issues such as: -Anti-Virus/Windows defender/Firewall blocking our software -Running overlay programs such as Overwolf -Malware drivers left by other cheat providers -Proper configuration/cheat setup

If we won't be able to fix the issue, you will get full refund of cheat subscription and 10$ setup.

For more information please submit a support ticket. Mainly @ToX taking care of those cases.

Reactions: AirMake
Yeah whenever I call my bank and tell them I didn't receive my product they'll make sure to get it back to me within a day or two. Your actions have consequences the consequence here is that I get my money back. GG WP

There are things called terms of service.
If you used the product then you aren't eligible for a refund as per terms of service.

You can call your bank and they will dispute it with me but most of the time I win as you accepted the terms of service including you not being eligible for a refund if you used the product.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

You won't win against me, you're wrong for what you guys are doing here and my bank will see that. You're a con man. GG WP

You won't win against me, you're wrong for what you guys are doing here and my bank will see that. You're a con man. GG WP
You need read not only wiki section, but all rules ":) as you see you still wrong with all things :D How you want get refund when you used the product?
Simply explanation you go to shop and buying new TV later you back at home and using this tv for few days and you think ok this TV is shitty. Again you back to the shop and talking with manager, that this product is bad for you pls guys give me refund xD, but you cant take reclamation, cuz tv working fine and you can get your money back, cuz you used this equipment. You know what i mean?

You need read not only wiki section, but all rules ":) as you see you still wrong with all things :D How you want get refund when you used the product?
Simply explanation you go to shop and buying new TV later you back at home and using this tv for few days and you think ok this TV is shitty. Again you back to the shop and talking with manager, that this product is bad for you pls guys give me refund xD, but you cant take reclamation, cuz tv working fine and you can get your money back, cuz you used this equipment. You know what i mean?
honestly glad you are trying to help and get him to understand but don't waste your breath ..

Reactions: Joao Pacheco
The cheat works for literally everyone else so you either messed up on a step, did it in the wrong order, or you plain out just lied to me about actually trying all the fixes

Yeah whenever I call my bank and tell them I didn't receive my product they'll make sure to get it back to me within a day or two. Your actions have consequences the consequence here is that I get my money back. GG WP
You are a next level retard

hey man thanks sooo very much for posting this and disputing with your bank telling us your going to dispute which we have screen caped and have your IP & PayPal info tied to this makes it easy for us to win since your admitting to trying to defraud our company, also banking fraud is a class 3 felony in USA where your located so yeah, have fun with that. Hands down one of the most side splitting cases of stupidity I've seen in quite sometime, I'm going to publicly and openly post my intentions to break the law and say I'll do anything to win.

/THREAD

Reactions: Unnamed
@Virus1x Rip @Hcol
This kid is so retarded, dude u can't ask a refund if u already used the product and since u accepted the terms of service (which I doubt u've read it) u can't , u or your bank, so please calm down and try to figure it out what is not working!
If u want u can message me and I can help u with the setup FOR FREE but take in count that a staff member it's much more experienced than me and the 10 dollars u will pay worth every cent!
Regards to all LC staff

Don't worry I will file all the paperwork today I'm pretty sure that he already filed his dispute I have just been busy with my moving.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Please don't lie about staff don't help and delete threads. Here you can find people like you saying thinks that should be deleted and they don't because they have nothing to fear. The cheat says by itself. And they even help people who try to open the hack whit acrobat reader, how can you say the support don't work? When i was new i make some stupid questions too and they always helped me.