[SoStronk India 2019]

genjii

Nov 25, 2018
Hello,
i am currently playing on sostronk ac...i was using other p2c till today and it worked fine until 29/12/2018...There was a huge anticheat update which caused my previous p2c detection on p2c..
I was wondering if someone could check whether this cheat is currently undetected on Sostronk....

Hello,
i am currently playing on sostronk ac...i was using other p2c till today and it worked fine until 29/12/2018...There was a huge anticheat update which caused my previous p2c detection on p2c..
I was wondering if someone could check whether this cheat is currently undetected on Sostronk....
Yes, but your not eligible for the cheat that does support SoStronk.
Also please read:
https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/
Anything else?

Adding to what he said you can also technically buy a private off the coder if you are serious about cheating at LANs and stuff, but youll have to message him about it

I suggest you start buying our regular version to get used to it and to be qualified for the actual version that support those AC's.

Hello,
Although your answer has been asked, I'm actually interested in how active SoStronk is.
Is the AC needed for all leagues? What's the % of cheaters on SoStronk?