This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Some questions

xans

TRASH
Jun 26, 2017
First of all, I would like to start saying Hi to everyone, since I never did before wixSanic

With all the formalities aside, going straight to the point, I have a few questions before buying the actual thingy!

1st: I'm not a serious player looking for ranks on ESEA, FACEIT etc. that means I should pick the "Non-League" version?

2nd: The moment I pay for the subscription, I will become VIP and receive full access to all areas to look for tutorials and so on?

3rd: I know it is a really good and secure cheat, that means I can use without any problem into my Prime Account? (I'm really not sure if this have anything relate to being Prime or not FailFish)

I think for now it's all, I'm pretty damn sure someone else already asked this questions, and I do apologize in advance for being a newbie and didn't found it.

1: If you are only playing MM then you should pick the Non-League Version since it only supports VAC.

2: You need to Auth your Account first and Jimster will register you as a VIP on the forum. You will get a mail from him with everything provided so dont worry about that. Authentication process can take up to 24 hours.

3: I'm using it on my main aswell and many people here play with expensive inventorys. ToX, one of the staff members here is playing with this inventory:

Last edited:
Reactions: ToX and xans
1 If your not going 2 play any league then yes buy non league ver.
2 Yes you will get access to all areas(activation ca take 24h you will get mail from jim with tutorial)
3 yeah you can play with prime acc xd
Edit: fck yoo @xl3loodx your 2 fast!!!!

1st: go with multi-league, a big update is comming and you will like it

2nd: The actvation can take up to 24hours, since it's manually.

3nd: you can use LC in your main account, LC is the safest hack atm.

Holy shit, and I thought my Karambit DDPAT FT and my AK Hydroponic was worth the case LOL.

Really appreciate the fast reply!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…