Some questions

xans

TRASH
Jun 26, 2017
First of all, I would like to start saying Hi to everyone, since I never did before wixSanic

With all the formalities aside, going straight to the point, I have a few questions before buying the actual thingy!

1st: I'm not a serious player looking for ranks on ESEA, FACEIT etc. that means I should pick the "Non-League" version?

2nd: The moment I pay for the subscription, I will become VIP and receive full access to all areas to look for tutorials and so on?

3rd: I know it is a really good and secure cheat, that means I can use without any problem into my Prime Account? (I'm really not sure if this have anything relate to being Prime or not FailFish)

I think for now it's all, I'm pretty damn sure someone else already asked this questions, and I do apologize in advance for being a newbie and didn't found it.

1: If you are only playing MM then you should pick the Non-League Version since it only supports VAC.

2: You need to Auth your Account first and Jimster will register you as a VIP on the forum. You will get a mail from him with everything provided so dont worry about that. Authentication process can take up to 24 hours.

3: I'm using it on my main aswell and many people here play with expensive inventorys. ToX, one of the staff members here is playing with this inventory:

0335cd47ecc678bd9b8dc2a3ea93e68d.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ToX and xans
First of all, I would like to start saying Hi to everyone, since I never did before wixSanic

With all the formalities aside, going straight to the point, I have a few questions before buying the actual thingy!

1st: I'm not a serious player looking for ranks on ESEA, FACEIT etc. that means I should pick the "Non-League" version?

2nd: The moment I pay for the subscription, I will become VIP and receive full access to all areas to look for tutorials and so on?

3rd: I know it is a really good and secure cheat, that means I can use without any problem into my Prime Account? (I'm really not sure if this have anything relate to being Prime or not FailFish)

I think for now it's all, I'm pretty damn sure someone else already asked this questions, and I do apologize in advance for being a newbie and didn't found it.
1 If your not going 2 play any league then yes buy non league ver.
2 Yes you will get access to all areas(activation ca take 24h you will get mail from jim with tutorial)
3 yeah you can play with prime acc :pxd
Edit: fck yoo @xl3loodx your 2 fast!!!!

1st: go with multi-league, a big update is comming and you will like it

2nd: The actvation can take up to 24hours, since it's manually.

3nd: you can use LC in your main account, LC is the safest hack atm.

1: If you are only playing MM then you should pick the Non-League Version since it only supports VAC.

2: You need to Auth your Account first and Jimster will register you as a VIP on the forum. You will get a mail from him with everything provided so dont worry about that.

3: I'm using it on my main aswell and many people here play with expensive inventorys. ToX, one of the staff members here is playing with this inventory.

0335cd47ecc678bd9b8dc2a3ea93e68d.png

Holy shit, and I thought my Karambit DDPAT FT and my AK Hydroponic was worth the case LOL.

Really appreciate the fast reply!