Some questions before purchase

Jazzy18

Silver Elite Master
Jan 20, 2017
Hello!
Im about to ask you few questions before I make purchase for this cheats.
1. When was last detection on LC?
2. Which type of cheats should I buy if I want to go "higher" to level 10 on faceIT and even higher?
3. How is support working on this site?
4. When you will make new faceIT anticheat undetected?

Hope you can answer me anytime soln, because Im really interested to buy those hacks.

Kind regards.
jzyy-

Hello!
Im about to ask you few questions before I make purchase for this cheats.
2. Which type of cheats should I buy if I want to go "higher" to level 10 on faceIT and even higher?

Hope you can answer me anytime soln, because Im really interested to buy those hacks.

Kind regards.
jzyy-

1. 2015. 1/3 of the userbase got banned. And now LC is builded up so its almost impossible that its gonna be detected.
2. LC Multi, because its gonna be UD from faceit.
3. Support tickets and people gladly help you out under the "VIP" forums. You will get that when you buy the cheat.
4. They said withing the next 24-48 hours.

#

1. When was last detection on LC? - March 2015, due to Thimidia.
2. Which type of cheats should I buy if I want to go "higher" to level 10 on faceIT and even higher? League Multi as it will support the client, soon.
3. How is support working on this site? - I say we're pretty active, we all do our bit and we all care for the face that we provide publicly.
4. When you will make new faceIT anticheat undetected? - Currently, it's in beta and if all goes well, soon. I don't want to give a timeframe in-case anything changes.

What is difference betweek WH/ESP League and Multi League?
If I buy aimbot and everything with it, I need to make my own settings or I need to buy them?