Shitty Fragmovie - But Good Clips!

albanerendk

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 1, 2015
The first half ish(the good quality clips) are new and with my current config. The last half are old and with Virus' beta faceit settings, so kinda strong.

I know the movie itself is shit, but it shows what LC is capable of! I love this cheat man :D

I want to use your config :O Looks awesome, what crosshair are you using?
yeah I love my config. It's smooth but still kinda strong. The good quality frags are recorded with GeForce Experience, so I think what you see is exactly what I see during my play. So that just shows how legit LC looks :p

Nice frags, if the settings are modified you can release them in our settings section. It's good to constantly building our settings base :p
I'm looking to release private mouse1 AWP config too ;)

Reactions: zYamamoto
Nice frags, if the settings are modified you can release them in our settings section. It's good to constantly building our settings base :p
I'm looking to release private mouse1 AWP config too ;)

I don't really like mouse1 on anything else than automatic weapons. But maybe with the right configuration I would. But I guess I don't need any other config hehe.

yeah I might release when I've 'perfected' them. This is my own config file, I do have access to Virus' faceit config though. Don't worry, I won't mix them up and release his :p