sent the last beta to faceit

biocycle32

May 25, 2017
while u guys prob know the last beta that I wasn't allowed lol I sent to faceit which cause the "client detected" and now they saying it will be ready in summer. I will continue to send LC to faceit support team they are accepting my convos as of now and sending any user information on this forum to faceit. so goodluck getting ur client UD on faceit I have a working account on ur forum that u guys think is a regular paying customer lol. fuck LC and shoutout to all the ppl that got banned =)

You think we care? we know of plenty of Faceit admins and other League admins on our site and I'm sure they have the programs it doesn't matter... I don't think you understand even the basics of code or how anti-cheats and cheats work LOL good luck buddy ;)

Reactions: FD^GoD
while u guys prob know the last beta that I wasn't allowed lol I sent to faceit which cause the "client detected" and now they saying it will be ready in summer. I will continue to send LC to faceit support team they are accepting my convos as of now and sending any user information on this forum to faceit. so goodluck getting ur client UD on faceit I have a working account on ur forum that u guys think is a regular paying customer lol. fuck LC and shoutout to all the ppl that got banned =)
are you retarded LOL you realize they themselves could just buy lc whenever they want as its a public p2c so your copy of it is literally worth less than the shit i took this morning. good luck getting anywhere with your attitude and false courage from your keyboard/monitor