security question

Nov 27, 2017
Is it worth buying league multi hack now or wait for 3.0? Want to go about 2/3 months and not be banned. I want the best security I can get asap. cheers

Last edited:
What are you plans?
Do you want to play on MM / VAC / Whatever is supported atm? You can easily buy it now and use, its as secure as it can get atm
Do you want to play certain leagues which are not supported yet, but will come with 3.0? Wait for 3.0

There is no ETA for 3.0 it is in beta testing currently alongside ESL testing. LC is the most reliable P2C to be honest.
You can also check out custom cheats from @Jimster480 but they are expensive and generally you need to be a trusted member, Not brand new with 2 posts.

Is it worth buying league multi hack now or wait for 3.0? Want to go about 2/3 months and not be banned. I want the best security I can get asap. cheers

There’s a requirement for LC 3.0. Be a subscriber for 2 months. I suggest buy non league multi, so you can try the cheat for Matchmaking.

Timeframe, hard to tell. To not set your expectations high, March 2018 onwards would be a realistic time. I am not affliated with the beta users, but I am just not hyping myself up.

Why is it taking so long? It’s going to be a public release. It’s security must be near perfect. That’s why private cheats are 99% undetected.

Now with current update you get almost the same security what private cheats have so dont worry to much about bans :)