bipolarbears

Jan 4, 2015
Been using this over the past few days and so far it's pretty good for what it does.

Aimbot 6/10
I have had quite a few issues with the aimbot, I have yet to find any good settings for it so my score could easily be better if I was able to find some. It seems it has issues with it being bound to mouse1 so I haven't bothered with trying to fix it.

Triggerbot 9/10
For an external hack the triggerbot is powerful. I have used many cheats in the past both internal and external and this triggerbot is one of the fastest external ones I have used.

Visuals 8/10
Would like some more options and better scaling on the text for smaller resolutions. They have no noticeable lag like other external visuals I have seen. Would be better if there was a seperate option for the box so I could use just the head esp, same with an option to disable the health esp.

Sound esp 0/0
Never used it

Auto pistol 4/10
This could easily be improved, currently it has trouble being bound to mouse1 and will continue to fire the entire clip. And I just can't get used to using mouse5 for auto pistol.(It would get an easy 10/10 if it worked on left mouse click)

Bunnyhop 7/10
Hits bhops with ease, has some trouble on slopes and occasionally misses, One BIG issue is if you are alive and you try to send a message in chat you will spam nines everytime you hit your bhop key which I would love to see fixed.

Price 9/10
For the current detection history the price is pretty good, however I don't like the idea of adding a third product with a better aimbot. I would rather he just fixed the aimbot on the current product.

Yeah, a lot of people have trouble with binds to mouse 1. On my desktop, mouse 1 did not work, but it works well on my laptop for some reason (not sure why). The new aimbot will fix this, allowing for use on mouse 1. Regarding the third product, I don't really want to have only one available option for $25/mo, because that is too high of a price point for many people. Therefore, I am allowing the option if people want a really powerful aimbot, or an okay one for a cheaper price. And the reason why I just don't make the new aimbot in the current cheat is due to demand, market prices (for other cheats), and because I want to keep it limited to fewer users (= less chance of tons of people using it, lower chance of VAC). I spent a lot of time tweaking the aimbot, and I think that, for the price point, it will be worth it.

Anyways, thanks for your review, I'm glad that you like the cheats (for the most part at least :p).

edit: also, for bhop, the method I use is safer than others. But yeah, I know, the 999 spam is a bit annoying. I use a different key for it.

Been using this over the past few days and so far it's pretty good for what it does.

Aimbot 6/10
I have had quite a few issues with the aimbot, I have yet to find any good settings for it so my score could easily be better if I was able to find some. It seems it has issues with it being bound to mouse1 so I haven't bothered with trying to fix it.

Triggerbot 9/10
For an external hack the triggerbot is powerful. I have used many cheats in the past both internal and external and this triggerbot is one of the fastest external ones I have used.

Visuals 8/10
Would like some more options and better scaling on the text for smaller resolutions. They have no noticeable lag like other external visuals I have seen. Would be better if there was a seperate option for the box so I could use just the head esp, same with an option to disable the health esp.

Sound esp 0/0
Never used it

Auto pistol 4/10
This could easily be improved, currently it has trouble being bound to mouse1 and will continue to fire the entire clip. And I just can't get used to using mouse5 for auto pistol.(It would get an easy 10/10 if it worked on left mouse click)

Bunnyhop 7/10
Hits bhops with ease, has some trouble on slopes and occasionally misses, One BIG issue is if you are alive and you try to send a message in chat you will spam nines everytime you hit your bhop key which I would love to see fixed.

Price 9/10
For the current detection history the price is pretty good, however I don't like the idea of adding a third product with a better aimbot. I would rather he just fixed the aimbot on the current product.

First off wat teh heckle are yew toking bout soond e-z-P i zidn't know have that. Seriously thought bro why didn't you bother setting up the cheat properly trust me it will help you and will give you a better experience with the aimbot. The aimbot is the best on the market and if you don't bother to get it fixed by simply asking a staff member or some veteran users for help you are missing out on the best aimbot that is available to us in this scene.