Review after 8 months

Narcas

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 22, 2017
Hello guys,

today I want to share my impression about software I was using around 8 months.

SECURITY
10/10

It is first cheat I heard of, which is completely safe of VAC banwaves. I don't have to risk to lose my skins, account etc. Even if some shitpaster coders trying to expose to make cheat detected.

CONFIGURATION
10/10

At the begining it was like a "black magic" for me, but day by day I learn how cheat is working and I made config which is suitable for my play style. Now I can improve it to make it as legit as possible.
Good thing is there is a lot configs created by other guys on forum, so everyone can find something for itself.

AIMBOT
10/10

I have nothing to say here. I never saw aimbot to be legit as it is in LC.

ESP/WALLHACK
-

I am not using it, so I can't tell anything about it.

TRIGGERBOT
-

Same as above.

COMMUNITY
9/10

You may ask why I gave only 9 points instead of 10. There is some people on this forum which are for me simply dumb af. The worst thing is some of them are in higher positions on this forum (but I will keep for myself who it is).
Generally community is very friendly and I found on it ppl to play CS with. Greetings @sebus1315 @svgod @Deggyy55 @ToX.

OVERALL
9.5/10

If you are thinking what cheat is the best for legit play, my answer is LC.
Soon @Jimster480 should release LC 3.0 and I already know he made a massive job to make it available for everyone. If he will do that then I can die :D

Greetings,
Narcas

P.S Sorry for my english, everyday I am trying to improve it :)

Hey, Narcas!

Thank you for the good review!
Have a good day.

By the way, you have an amazing english. English is not my main language aswell, but we can improve it from time to time. :)

There is some people on this forum which are for me simply dumb af. The worst thing is some of them are in higher positions on this forum (but I will keep for myself who it is).

Tbh if you wanted to keep to yourself this kind of stuff you shouldn't even started typing it, quite redundant. But nice review nonetheless, always good to hear older subscribers :D

Tbh if you wanted to keep to yourself this kind of stuff you shouldn't even started typing it, quite redundant. But nice review nonetheless, always good to hear older subscribers :D
Don't worry @xans it isn't about you :)

Don't worry @xans it isn't about you :)

It really doesn't matter on who it is, as I said it's quite redundant to call someone out but keep to yourself afterwards, what I meant was if you wanted to keep to yourself this info you should'nt wasted time typing it xD

Nothing wrong on it btw, I just pointed out my opinion so you could save those kind of dramas.

Thanks for review @Narcas, I know you have been waiting for FaceIT support for so long ;)
Soon you will see some "real progress" in beta section ;)

Reactions: Narcas