Jaaz

Silver II
CSGO Pro League
Aug 12, 2016
Hey all,
After looking round the forums for a while now I am really considering purchasing the cheat. But is it really true that the last detection was one and a half years ago? It seems very hard to believe in my eyes.

And just out of curiosity, how many people are actively using this on FaceIT and CEVO, MatchMaking excluded because of how easy it is to bypass VAC.

But if this really bypass's FaceIT and ESL, how many cheaters are currently in FPL? Because assuming everyone using this cheat has had some form of 'prior knowledge' of the hole scene in general, know that most cheats are normally detected by VAC in around a year or 6 months, or just get caught.

Best Regards, Jaaz

Last decetion was indeed 1,5year ago, only 1/3 of customers got hit.
Pretty much everyone uses it on MM and FaceIT, everyday. I know 4 guys that use LC and play in FPL-CH.

Hey all,
After looking round the forums for a while now I am really considering purchasing the cheat. But is it really true that the last detection was one and a half years ago? It seems very hard to believe in my eyes.

And just out of curiosity, how many people are actively using this on FaceIT and CEVO, MatchMaking excluded because of how easy it is to bypass VAC.

But if this really bypass's FaceIT and ESL, how many cheaters are currently in FPL? Because assuming everyone using this cheat has had some form of 'prior knowledge' of the hole scene in general, know that most cheats are normally detected by VAC in around a year or 6 months, or just get caught.

Best Regards, Jaaz
Its mind boggling how long this has been undetected, I believe the previous streak for one of the other cheats was like 6-7 years according to sources.

There are a ton of Faceit users btw

Hey all,

Best Regards, Jaaz
most people that have this cheat use it for FaceIT to be honest the people that buy the league version use it for cevo and esl mainly. the EAC version is coming soon too, also on the cevo and esl or any client version you have to be very careful you have to follow rules that some people don't follow and confuse for a detection but its really not they are really simple rules to follow to I did it on cevo its super simple you just have to tick some boxes while setting up the cheat and don't name it like (BEST CHEAT EVER !!!!) or some program like (overwolf) just let it randomize the name, iv played on cevo with admins watching me or the whole team really iv played on faceit and got the free premium thing wich they have to manually review your case before giving that to you I play with a 200$+ inventory but I know people that play with 2k$+ inventory this is the best most reliable cheat out there no doubt. ;)