[Read before you buy] Shocking review after ~6 months of LC

n0body

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 11, 2016
Hello bois,

Yes i love clickbaiting titles, but what im really gonna do here is my very honest review of the features, staff support and what i achieved with LC in these ~6 months being a user.

Features

Aimbot
: Thats the feature i use the most if not the only feature i have enabled when playing on leagues, its a great aimbot for legit gameplay (im sure you can turn this aimbot into a raging machine but hey, why would you buy LC for raging? :D ), most difficult part was testing, you really need to test a lot and find settings suitable for your gameplay, there are tons and tons of settings users and staff share on the forums so you can take a look at what people are using and adapt it into your settings, or if you are lazy (and have the money) you can ask people from the staff to make customs settings for you, these guys are really good at what they do.

Visuals: Personally i hate playing with visuals ON, but sometimes i turn it on while playing MM against other legit hackers (MM is a hard field, you cant go against ragers and there are a lot of ragers out there every match, you can win with the right settings and you can easily change things in game but when you have a large inventory of expensive skins you dont want to risk being banned by overwatch :D), visuals are hightly customizable and very useful for people who knows how to use them.

Security: Have being using this for ~6 months and never got a vac, i used a lot of providers before LC but i really trust in this one, Jimster is not a scammer selling copy/pasted code protected by some low packer/encryptor/protector out there, he's a nice guy with the right skills and staff.

Staff and Comunity

Well, this is important to mention cause the staff on LC is really different from other providers, they are very professional and helpful, tickets are answered very fast, important to note is that they also spended a lot of time making documentation on the wiki so read it first before opening tickets :p
The community is very friendly and helpful and i had never seem this before on other cheat providers communities, we are glad to help and share knowledge with you, some will even be ready to play some matches with you.

What i achieved with LC

Faceit lvl 10 with some prizes in the bag, GE in MM and played 5 times on little lans with friends (that said, was a hard time with fear of seeing some anticheat message live, useless to say, that never happened :p) and the fact that i can play with my skins without worrying if VAC will destroy my inventory is the most funny one.

Notes for new users

This is by far the most flexible cheat i ever used and flexibility come with the cost of "complexity" if compared to other click and play cheats out there, you NEED to spend some time on the wiki, this is NOT a plug and play cheat, read the starting guide (they even send it to you by email) and if you are having troubles navigate on the forums and if nothing helps, open a ticket, but once you got everything configured just forget about it, click and win, everything is a one time config and you can change everything in game if needed.

You can go with LC, hands down the most secure cheat out there.

Hello bois,

Yes i love clickbaiting titles, but what im really gonna do here is my very honest review of the features, staff support and what i achieved with LC in these ~6 months being a user.

Features

Aimbot
: Thats the feature i use the most if not the only feature i have enabled when playing on leagues, its a great aimbot for legit gameplay (im sure you can turn this aimbot into a raging machine but hey, why would you buy LC for raging? :D ), most difficult part was testing, you really need to test a lot and find settings suitable for your gameplay, there are tons and tons of settings users and staff share on the forums so you can take a look at what people are using and adapt it into your settings, or if you are lazy (and have the money) you can ask people from the staff to make customs settings for you, these guys are really good at what they do.

Visuals: Personally i hate playing with visuals ON, but sometimes i turn it on while playing MM against other legit hackers (MM is a hard field, you cant go against ragers and there are a lot of ragers out there every match, you can win with the right settings and you can easily change things in game but when you have a large inventory of expensive skins you dont want to risk being banned by overwatch :D), visuals are hightly customizable and very useful for people who knows how to use them.

Security: Have being using this for ~6 months and never got a vac, i used a lot of providers before LC but i really trust in this one, Jimster is not a scammer selling copy/pasted code protected by some low packer/encryptor/protector out there, he's a nice guy with the right skills and staff.

Staff and Comunity

Well, this is important to mention cause the staff on LC is really different from other providers, they are very professional and helpful, tickets are answered very fast, important to note is that they also spended a lot of time making documentation on the wiki so read it first before opening tickets :p
The community is very friendly and helpful and i had never seem this before on other cheat providers communities, we are glad to help and share knowledge with you, some will even be ready to play some matches with you.

What i achieved with LC

Faceit lvl 10 with some prizes in the bag, GE in MM and played 5 times on little lans with friends (that said, was a hard time with fear of seeing some anticheat message live, useless to say, that never happened :p) and the fact that i can play with my skins without worrying if VAC will destroy my inventory is the most funny one.

Notes for new users

This is by far the most flexible cheat i ever used and flexibility come with the cost of "complexity" if compared to other click and play cheats out there, you NEED to spend some time on the wiki, this is NOT a plug and play cheat, read the starting guide (they even send it to you by email) and if you are having troubles navigate on the forums and if nothing helps, open a ticket, but once you got everything configured just forget about it, click and win, everything is a one time config and you can change everything in game if needed.

You can go with LC, hands down the most secure cheat out there.
Thanks for the review fam I couldn't agree with you more.

Reactions: elwin1000