R.I.P ME :-((((!

Probably some automated shit email? Because if it is like you said, you cheated on matchmaking, not FaceIT. Theoretically, you cant be banned on FaceIT if they dont have proof you actually cheated there, matchmaking and FaceIT is two different things, and VAC should "get you" before FaceIT takes actions. Atleast you wheren't permanently banned but, still sucks :p
Even though he didn't cheat on faceit the client was still running/scanning(like ESEA) which is why he's banned. ESEA doesn't scan/ban unless you inject/play a game on their client though.

Last edited:
Even though he didn't cheat on faceit the client was still running/scanning(like ESEA) which is why he's banned. ESEA doesn't ban unless you inject/play a game on their client though.
ESEA doesn't take screens unless connected to their servers afaik

Reactions: Reawakened
Probably some automated shit email? Because if it is like you said, you cheated on matchmaking, not FaceIT. Theoretically, you cant be banned on FaceIT if they dont have proof you actually cheated there, matchmaking and FaceIT is two different things, and VAC should "get you" before FaceIT takes actions. Atleast you wheren't permanently banned but, still sucks :p
i cheated on MM, i mail them again, with pictures that proof after my faceit, i played MM.

wow. im so fucking scared about this shit. some one say like. if u install faceit AC u can't even use cheats. and thats not mean is the cliet online (run) or not - is this true? Or we still can play mm with faceit AC OFF and after just turn cheats off & play w/ faceit AC

I played faceit with AC on and the cheat was in my PC but not injected, if is not injected everything is ok. Delete it when you want to cheat on server side ac or on mm, easy.

Reactions: kevinss
Btw, that was 2-3 weeks ago, I don't know what they updated or if they have something new because few weeks ago the faceit ac blocking you to not inject now I can see you can inject but they ban you somehow.

Btw, that was 2-3 weeks ago, I don't know what they updated or if they have something new because few weeks ago the faceit ac blocking you to not inject now I can see you can inject but they ban you somehow.
I delated shitty FACEIT AC from my computer for be 100% sure :D