R.I.P ME :-((((!

sickzen1337

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jul 12, 2016
I was so unlucky that i played with non-league in MM, and then my faceit client was online. R.I.P me.. :-(((!

Attachments

• dssss.png
    dssss.png
    385.2 KB · Views: 3
proxy.php

Ouch, email them. Maybe you can explain that you used -insecure and tried some "hacks" on VAC disabled servers.

Reactions: Stroudy
Ouch, email them. Maybe you can explain that you used -insecure and tried some "hacks" on VAC disabled servers.
A friend o for mine once tried that and they said that there are no excuses for cheating...
But Idk if that's only apply here

Don't think they will undo the ban, otherwise everybody will come up with those excuses.
Does faceit ban IP too? Cause then OP is really fucked hard.

I tried to mail them, but i dont think they will unban me... its fucking SAD MAN! i just played some retake and my faceit client was open :-(!!!!! RIP!
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Don't think they will undo the ban, otherwise everybody will come up with those excuses.
i think they ban IP too? because some faceit player are banned for multiple account? but if i just turn off my internet router over the night, and start it up again, i should get a new IP :D :-p
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
i think they ban IP too? because some faceit player are banned for multiple account? but if i just turn off my internet router an
i mailed them but i dont think they will unban me :s :-( i need new account X)!

Where you caught cheating in faceit, or on some random VAC server with FaceIT client open? :p Because if they banned you for playing on FaceIT after 424 matches, you should atleast get a decent written email about their decision to ban you. They should atleast show what proof they have.

Where you caught cheating in faceit, or on some random VAC server with FaceIT client open? :p Because if they banned you for playing on FaceIT after 424 matches, you should atleast get a decent written email about their decision to ban you. They should atleast show what proof they have.
The client just takes screenshots when CS is open, If he was playing with ESP then it makes sense he'd get banned. Idk how he managed to inject with the client open but eh.

The client just takes screenshots when CS is open, If he was playing with ESP then it makes sense he'd get banned. Idk how he managed to inject with the client open but eh.

Yeah I read the first post and then realized what he did. That sucks tho, but its human error, cant blame FaceIT for it :p

i where caught cheating in MM. I email them that the client was open and my brother was just playing with som "public hack" and that he didnt knew client was open.
This was the email i got. :

"USER",

We regret to inform you that you have been banned from FACEIT for cheating. This ban is not permanent, and will end on Thu, 18 Jul 2019, 09:57:00 UTC.

Provided your ban is not permanent, we hope that once your ban has lapsed, you will return to the platform with the hindsight of what has happened and not repeat your actions that led to your initial ban. Should you continue, we will not hesitate to remove you from our platform entirely.

If you have any questions about your ban, or wish to appeal it, please contact our Support Team.

Kind Regards,

The FACEIT Admin Team.

Probably some automated shit email? Because if it is like you said, you cheated on matchmaking, not FaceIT. Theoretically, you cant be banned on FaceIT if they dont have proof you actually cheated there, matchmaking and FaceIT is two different things, and VAC should "get you" before FaceIT takes actions. Atleast you wheren't permanently banned but, still sucks :p