Questions about LeagueCheats

Benjj

Aug 1, 2017
Why should i go for league cheats?
How is it securer than other providers?
Does it support more AC's than other providers like LeagueMode?
Last Detection?
Any other info to help me learn about this cheat is appreciated, thanks in advance :)

This is the safest product in the world. Excellent community, fast support, the best coder. That's all you need to know.

Last Detection?
Any other info to help me learn about this cheat is appreciated, thanks in advance :)
1.maybe you shouldnt dont ask me why you should buy it ,,,
2.how? we have jimster xd but serious have you ever heird about lc being detected or cracked? xd thats the diffrecne betwen lc and other providers like leaguemode
3.leagumode is not supporting anything xd you will get banned on every league just like it was with faceit
4.lc hasnt been detected there was a small 1/3 userbase banwave early march 2015 for the CSGO cheats, no other cheats have been detected since 2009.

Last Detection?

LC has never been detected since 2015, @ToX use his main that have more than $6,000 on his inventory and he promotes LeagueCheats on his own profile.

Last Detection?
Simple answer, cus we have the best secured cheat on the market :)

Last Detection?
because you are not cheating if you use LC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Simply, Jimster prioritize security over promises. Other cheat providers promise everything, deliver everything, but month goes by and your're VAC banned, here things are different.

You don't have to use LC at the end of the day, it's your choice, but god forbid don't use Saltmode. Tristan is an absolute child and complete cunt tbh lol.