Question regarding league-multi

Dexterr_

Oct 6, 2015
Hey guys what's up, Ive been looking at this cheat for a long time and Ive heard nothing but good things about you, Im going to be purchasing the $35.00 league multi CS:GO cheat today and I have some questions.
- What leagues can I use this cheat on ?
- Is it hard to setup
- Does the aimbot snap or does it look legit
- How would one cheat on LAN with LC
Thanks ! Look forward to meeting you guys

Hello @Dexterr_

1) You can use this on all leagues except ESEA and EAC (EAC Bypass being worked on). We are one of the only providers with actual FaceIT Proof cheats that doesn't move linear like a lot of other cheats do. Right now the League proofings making it possible to use Visuals on CEVO and ESL is being updated, so for now only aimbot is supported on there but it'll be out in a few days.

2) As I said, the Aimbot doesn't use linear aiming algorithms like most providers do, we use our own dynamic progressive smoothing algorithm that makes the aimbot no go in a straight line to the target every time. We also have features such as; RandomSpot, RCSFov, Aimtime, Supersmooth, RCSY/RCSX and much more which all makes the aimbot when used correctly look 100% like a legit human aim.

3) We have a LAN Feature that you would turn on in the loader settings (lan=1), then rename the cheat to something legit like gyazo or so and run it!.

Hope you got your questions answered and if you have any other things you want to know about the cheat be sure to ask!.

Regards,
FaTaN

Last edited:
- Is it hard to setup
You run a file, and then run csgo. Very simple!

You can change settings both ingame and in a settings file. So it's very easy to setup good settings that suits your game style.
You don't need to restart the cheat every time you want to change a setting.

You will receive very easy and understandable information how to use the cheat on different anticheats.

You run a file, and then run csgo. Very simple!

You can change settings both ingame and in a settings file. So it's very easy to setup good settings that suits your game style.
You don't need to restart the cheat every time you want to change a setting.

You will receive very easy and understandable information how to use the cheat on different anticheats.
Yeah, I forgot to answer that one :p.