Question about ESL

nykon

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 9, 2016
Hey guys,

i'm hooked up for the hack and wanna buy it just for ESL usage. So here is my question.

What is safe to use @esl? No ESP atm right? thats what ive found in the Forums so far. There is no Sound ESP to compensate it, right?

thanks so far <3

best regards

nykon

Hey guys,

i'm hooked up for the hack and wanna buy it just for ESL usage. So here is my question.

What is safe to use @esl? No ESP atm right? thats what ive found in the Forums so far. There is no Sound ESP to compensate it, right?

thanks so far <3

best regards

nykon
Yeah pretty much what ^ said, also make sure you don't have any trigger bot delays on 0 and all your trigger bot delays should have a random delay you can't bhop and no visuals you can't even open your menu you have to make sure you have nofont=0 and when your building your cheat you have to tick the "hide setting while in game" button when your building the cheat and make sure the cheat is in a secure place so randomize all the cheat names even the short cut I would recommend and put it in a random name folder make sure you don't call it like "LC" or "league cheats" or even anything like "over wolf" just like "rt57v314D331f" or just something really random like that