Question about ESL

nykon

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey guys,

i'm hooked up for the hack and wanna buy it just for ESL usage. So here is my question.

What is safe to use @esl? No ESP atm right? thats what ive found in the Forums so far. There is no Sound ESP to compensate it, right?

thanks so far <3

best regards

nykon

cutiecat

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No walls/visuals most likely and no LC does not have sound ESP :)

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey guys,

i'm hooked up for the hack and wanna buy it just for ESL usage. So here is my question.

What is safe to use @esl? No ESP atm right? thats what ive found in the Forums so far. There is no Sound ESP to compensate it, right?

thanks so far <3

best regards

nykon
Yeah pretty much what ^ said, also make sure you don't have any trigger bot delays on 0 and all your trigger bot delays should have a random delay you can't bhop and no visuals you can't even open your menu you have to make sure you have nofont=0 and when your building your cheat you have to tick the "hide setting while in game" button when your building the cheat and make sure the cheat is in a secure place so randomize all the cheat names even the short cut I would recommend and put it in a random name folder make sure you don't call it like "LC" or "league cheats" or even anything like "over wolf" just like "rt57v314D331f" or just something really random like that