Query status

Zod

Silver I
Jan 6, 2015
So last time I used this cheat was exactly a year ago. I didn't like it because of bad performance, aimbot and rcs. Has there been made any improvements regarding these points? Is the aimbot and rcs better now? I remember the aimbot locking just above head and it performed terribly.

I intend to use aimbot/rcs for faceit. Is it undetected there? I'm currently using another cheating provider, their aimbot and rcs are stellar and powerful, but their aimbot is detected on faceit.

Thanks.

Almost every single feature has been updated in the cheat the past 6 months, we've added tons of new features aswell.
The Aimbot/RCS has been updated regarding performance and legitness.
We're one of the onle providers in the scene that actually provides FaceIT Proof aimbot, caused by our dynamic humanized smoothing algorithms.

Multicore still needs to be set to 0 however, so if that's what you mean with "Bad Performance" then no, that hasn't been improved.

Still the same.

Now let me ask another question. Is the aimbot itself enough powerful when using legit settings for faceit? I have an average aim, but good game sense.
Yes, I personally almost qualified into FPL using the aimbot only. I've a fine game sense and a good spray but the aimbot really helps me hitting my first shots.

I'll let @Jimster480 respond to your Menu question.

Reactions: Jimster480
The menu is designed like that for a reason.
It is fully encrypted and dynamically generated at runtime and decrypted as its needed.
It's also easy to change settings on the fly ingame.
Mouse menus are slow and clunky and easy to sig for bans and very insecure when it comes to their actual data.

Sent from my HTC Aero using Tapatalk on Sprint

The menu is designed like that for a reason.
It is fully encrypted and dynamically generated at runtime and decrypted as its needed.
It's also easy to change settings on the fly ingame.
Mouse menus are slow and clunky and easy to sig for bans and very insecure when it comes to their actual data.

Understandable. That is what I thought. But let me ask how the cheat got detected back in march 2015 if security is a priority?

Last edited:
Understandable. That is what I thought. But let me ask how the cheat got detected back in march 2015 if security is a priority?
They detected the packer, themida. This happened because other sites started to use it, thinking that it was what was keeping us undetected.
So then valve targeted the packer itself and banned all the cheats using it.

The cheat was undetected for 2.5 years prior to that.

They detected the packer, themida. This happened because other sites started to use it, thinking that it was what was keeping us undetected.
So then valve targeted the packer itself and banned all the cheats using it.

The cheat was undetected for 2.5 years prior to that.

Oh I hope you placed a unique solution then. I wonder when I'll receive my VIP status, by the way?

Our current solution is pretty unique, but nothing is undetectable.

It only depends on how much time valve really wants to put into it to detect you.