This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Thing

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 24, 2014
promo

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mar1k
Thanks mate.
I try too create more video for Leagucheats. Soft best!

But question, in the promo, the first 1-2 kills - very visible tweaking in the enemy. I give you banned in OW,as it is obvious that you are using a cheat .

and see in video your 5 kill. Ahaha, I see how you kill, you wilt very quickly to the head .

Reactions: Thing
But question, in the promo, the first 1-2 kills - very visible tweaking in the enemy. I give you banned in OW,as it is obvious that you are using a cheat .

and see in video your 5 kill. Ahaha, I see how you kill, you wilt very quickly to the head .

Watch Pro's play, look at this promo, then come back and give me your verdict.

Yes, movie good , real good. This video I send my russian coders and good player who long play in CS:GO. THey say: in this video all see how he use cheats ( AIMBOT ). ( 1 - 2 -5 kills other kill's not see ) A man stands on the sidelines and pointed sharply throws aside

Last edited:
That is simply a normal reaction. His Aimbot FOV is probably between 5-10. Where he was aiming at first, would not cause that snap unless his Smooth level was 0.5 or 1. It is a combination of fast reaction and aim assist along with aimkey that got him the kills. Your russian "coders" are obviously going to say this is cheats. He knows it is a cheat promo. Give this video to a pro and with a different title, and suddenly the "cheater" turns into a "very good player". The title of "
League Cheats - CS:GO Hack Aimbot ESP & More
" promo gives it off that this video will involve cheats so of course they will say it is obvious. It's simple psychology.

These are matches of about a week ago I think, at that time I used like fov 2.5-3, mouse 1 as aimkey and smooth 1.5. Those snaps to the people when I don't shoot are all done by my hand and help with ESP for faster reactions.

Doesn't only depend on that if you have no game sense but good aim you can get OW banned or on your sensitivity/DPI that may make that you need a higher smooth value. On my old mouse I had to use a smooth value over the 1000.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…