Thanks mate.
I try too create more video for Leagucheats. Soft best!

But question, in the promo, the first 1-2 kills - very visible tweaking in the enemy. I give you banned in OW,as it is obvious that you are using a cheat .

and see in video your 5 kill. Ahaha, I see how you kill, you wilt very quickly to the head .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Thing
But question, in the promo, the first 1-2 kills - very visible tweaking in the enemy. I give you banned in OW,as it is obvious that you are using a cheat .

and see in video your 5 kill. Ahaha, I see how you kill, you wilt very quickly to the head .

Watch Pro's play, look at this promo, then come back and give me your verdict.

Yes, movie good , real good. This video I send my russian coders and good player who long play in CS:GO. THey say: in this video all see how he use cheats ( AIMBOT ). ( 1 - 2 -5 kills other kill's not see ) A man stands on the sidelines and pointed sharply throws aside

Last edited:
Yes, movie good , real good. This video I send my russian coders and good player who long play in CS:GO. THey say: in this video all see how he use cheats ( AIMBOT ). ( 1 - 2 -5 kills other kill's not see ) A man stands on the sidelines and pointed sharply throws aside
That is simply a normal reaction. His Aimbot FOV is probably between 5-10. Where he was aiming at first, would not cause that snap unless his Smooth level was 0.5 or 1. It is a combination of fast reaction and aim assist along with aimkey that got him the kills. Your russian "coders" are obviously going to say this is cheats. He knows it is a cheat promo. Give this video to a pro and with a different title, and suddenly the "cheater" turns into a "very good player". The title of "
League Cheats - CS:GO Hack Aimbot ESP & More
" promo gives it off that this video will involve cheats so of course they will say it is obvious. It's simple psychology.

Last edited by a moderator:

That is simply a normal reaction. His Aimbot FOV is probably between 5-10. Where he was aiming at first, would not cause that snap unless his Smooth level was 0.5 or 1. It is a combination of fast reaction and aim assist along with aimkey that got him the kills. Your russian "coders" are obviously going to say this is cheats. He knows it is a cheat promo. Give this video to a pro and with a different title, and suddenly the "cheater" turns into a "very good player".

These are matches of about a week ago I think, at that time I used like fov 2.5-3, mouse 1 as aimkey and smooth 1.5. Those snaps to the people when I don't shoot are all done by my hand and help with ESP for faster reactions.

Thanks for the asnwer. But I say: what I see in video and my guys in russian forum.
Let's hope so you not get OW.
When I play in MM to FOV 4 - https://leaguecheats.com/threads/new-mar1k-legit-cfg.1367/

I use 3 accounts, Play two days and get banned in OW. Now I use 2.5 fov
Doesn't only depend on that if you have no game sense but good aim you can get OW banned or on your sensitivity/DPI that may make that you need a higher smooth value. On my old mouse I had to use a smooth value over the 1000.