Best served with salad
Administrator
Super Moderator
VIP
Jun 18, 2016
leaguecheats.com
e5IbR1t.jpg

Welcome to Prime MM in 2017!!
Don't worry about me, im gonna survive this, even though i went pretty blatant to win. thank god i have esp key still in config, even thoughi remember removing it

Either way, LC boss

e5IbR1t.jpg

Welcome to Prime MM in 2017!!
Don't worry about me, im gonna survive this, even though i went pretty blatant to win. thank god i have esp key still in config, even thoughi remember removing it

Either way, LC boss
Didnt lost the last 20 MMs, going fullham atm and dunno how ppl can get OW xD (40+ only)

Didnt lost the last 20 MMs, going fullham atm and dunno how ppl can get OW xD (40+ only)

As long as you have skins you're basically never going to get ow band. I've been getting 30-40+ every game since I got LC and still no ban

As long as you have skins you're basically never going to get ow band. I've been getting 30-40+ every game since I got LC and still no ban
My Smurf got nothign and also going 40+, its not even a problem if you just know how to be legit Keepo
Reasons why I ask my self how @FD^GoD got Overwatched or @unholy since most OW banns are if you cant use ESP without being caught or your like Flickshooting fulltime, dunno how somebody else can get banned (Im not using Triggerbots // Who needs Triggerbot when you got flickshot?)

My Smurf got nothign and also going 40+, its not even a problem if you just know how to be legit Keepo
Reasons why I ask my self how @FD^GoD got Overwatched or @unholy since most OW banns are if you cant use ESP without being caught or your like Flickshooting fulltime, dunno how somebody else can get banned (Im not using Triggerbots // Who needs Triggerbot when you got flickshot?)

unholy never got ow band she got vacd from what I've talked to her about she's not sure what caused it but most likely her shitty private. It's srsly impossible for me to get ow band I made sure my flickshot is legit come at me owDatSheffy

unholy never got ow band she got vacd from what I've talked to her about she's not sure what caused it but most likely her shitty private. It's srsly impossible for me to get ow band I made sure my flickshot is legit come at me owDatSheffy

What he said, i got vacced not ow :p

I don’t know why people say, “40 kills, easy OW.” Hahah everytime I get 40, chatbox is going wild. Same, 40-50 even. No ban.

That's why people are just waiting for LC 3.0 so badly... To escape that MM environment NotLikeThis

That's why people are just waiting for LC 3.0 so badly... To escape that MM environment NotLikeThis
So true!

Just can't handle MM anymore. Lol. Spinbotters even on Prime.

Funny fact: my in-game friend which I play alot of matches said: "You are definitely cheating. Can't drop a 40 bomb on Global MM". When I denied it he said: "You're lucky I don't have proof to post on facebook to people mass report you, your demos are clean I don't know how".

Lmao VaultBoy

Because im not playing at this day :) and i never using tb and esp or dlights. I have toogle on my cfg, but personally i dont use it.