tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com

Welcome to Prime MM in 2017!!
Don't worry about me, im gonna survive this, even though i went pretty blatant to win. thank god i have esp key still in config, even thoughi remember removing it

Either way, LC boss

1337xLeague

League Player
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Welcome to Prime MM in 2017!!
Don't worry about me, im gonna survive this, even though i went pretty blatant to win. thank god i have esp key still in config, even thoughi remember removing it

Either way, LC boss
Didnt lost the last 20 MMs, going fullham atm and dunno how ppl can get OW xD (40+ only)

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Didnt lost the last 20 MMs, going fullham atm and dunno how ppl can get OW xD (40+ only)
As long as you have skins you're basically never going to get ow band. I've been getting 30-40+ every game since I got LC and still no ban

1337xLeague

League Player
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
As long as you have skins you're basically never going to get ow band. I've been getting 30-40+ every game since I got LC and still no ban
My Smurf got nothign and also going 40+, its not even a problem if you just know how to be legit Keepo
Reasons why I ask my self how @FD^GoD got Overwatched or @unholy since most OW banns are if you cant use ESP without being caught or your like Flickshooting fulltime, dunno how somebody else can get banned (Im not using Triggerbots // Who needs Triggerbot when you got flickshot?)

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
My Smurf got nothign and also going 40+, its not even a problem if you just know how to be legit Keepo
Reasons why I ask my self how @FD^GoD got Overwatched or @unholy since most OW banns are if you cant use ESP without being caught or your like Flickshooting fulltime, dunno how somebody else can get banned (Im not using Triggerbots // Who needs Triggerbot when you got flickshot?)
unholy never got ow band she got vacd from what I've talked to her about she's not sure what caused it but most likely her shitty private. It's srsly impossible for me to get ow band I made sure my flickshot is legit come at me owDatSheffy

unholy

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
unholy never got ow band she got vacd from what I've talked to her about she's not sure what caused it but most likely her shitty private. It's srsly impossible for me to get ow band I made sure my flickshot is legit come at me owDatSheffy
What he said, i got vacced not ow :p

fmr

Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I don’t know why people say, “40 kills, easy OW.” Hahah everytime I get 40, chatbox is going wild. Same, 40-50 even. No ban.

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The thing is.. everyone cheats in this game.

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The thing is.. everyone cheats in this game.
We have the great VAC to thank for that. If the anti cheat was better we wouldn't have as many cheaters as we currently do.

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
That's why people are just waiting for LC 3.0 so badly... To escape that MM environment NotLikeThis

pikachu

Man's Not Hot
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
That's why people are just waiting for LC 3.0 so badly... To escape that MM environment NotLikeThis
So true!

Just can't handle MM anymore. Lol. Spinbotters even on Prime.

Funny fact: my in-game friend which I play alot of matches said: "You are definitely cheating. Can't drop a 40 bomb on Global MM". When I denied it he said: "You're lucky I don't have proof to post on facebook to people mass report you, your demos are clean I don't know how".

Lmao VaultBoy

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Because im not playing at this day :) and i never using tb and esp or dlights. I have toogle on my cfg, but personally i dont use it.