Pre-Sale Questions

Ducky

Apr 20, 2016
Hi, i'm currently looking for legit undetectable hack. I wanna make sure that it's undetected on all leagues. Also, i would like to know how long has LC been up and when was the last time you got detected by either vac or any leagues. In addition, is there limited slots number? I'm looking to cheat on pugs like faceit, cevo, and online tournaments. Is it 100% safe? Is there any chance i will get detected? (not from OW). Since i have a lot of skins and very expensive knives, i dont want to risk unless i know it is absolutely safe.

Thank you :D

Hello @Ducky.

We have never been detected by any leagues (including FaceIT/ESL/CEVO/Gfinity and soon to be EAC).
The last VAC detection was over 1 year ago and before that we only got detected once in CS:S in like 2009.

If you're looking to play FaceIT you've come to the right place as we're of the only providers providing actual faceit undetected cheats.
There is limited slot numbers on every package we have, we do not like to disclose the actual number but right now we're underground and we're not promoting the cheats on any forums where VAC might watch which a lot of other providers does.

There is always a chance when cheating since nothing is 100% undetectable since in theory, FaceIT staff could sit outside your window and see that you have cheats activated. Because of our actual unique build builder (ours doesn't work like the other sites) which generates a completely new build for users every 30 minutes, our cheat has a very low risk of getting users banned and if VAC finds some way to detect the cheat (which would take a lot of work, time and money from VAC) most likely only that build would get detected. All of this means that the chance is very low of a VAC ban. You could generate a unique build every time you play if you're looking for the maximum amount of security and the chance of VAC installing the build, reversing it and detecting it under 30 minutes is very small.

If you have a big budget (1000$+) you could try to PM @Jimster480 if he could make you a private build, but these private builds are mostly used by professional who wishes to cheat on more leagues or get special LAN features added.

Reactions: Rovdyr and owardag
Hello @Ducky.

We have never been detected by any leagues (including FaceIT/ESL/CEVO/Gfinity and soon to be EAC).
The last VAC detection was over 1 year ago and before that we only got detected once in CS:S in like 2009.

If you're looking to play FaceIT you've come to the right place as we're of the only providers providing actual faceit undetected cheats.
There is limited slot numbers on every package we have, we do not like to disclose the actual number but right now we're underground and we're not promoting the cheats on any forums where VAC might watch which a lot of other providers does.

There is always a chance when cheating since nothing is 100% undetectable since in theory, FaceIT staff could sit outside your window and see that you have cheats activated. Because of our actual unique build builder (ours doesn't work like the other sites) which generates a completely new build for users every 30 minutes, our cheat has a very low risk of getting users banned and if VAC finds some way to detect the cheat (which would take a lot of work, time and money from VAC) most likely only that build would get detected. All of this means that the chance is very low of a VAC ban. You could generate a unique build every time you play if you're looking for the maximum amount of security and the chance of VAC installing the build, reversing it and detecting it under 30 minutes is very small.

If you have a big budget (1000$+) you could try to PM @Jimster480 if he could make you a private build, but these private builds are mostly used by professional who wishes to cheat on more leagues or get special LAN features added.
Holy sh** very well and informative reply +1.

Reactions: albert
Thanks for the info. How many years have csgo LC been on the market? And is esp working on faceit / cevo?
Nivito Brasil

We haven't supported faceit in many years now. LC has been on the market for 15 years since the initial launch of LC itself. 10 years for the csgo cheat.
Esp would be fine on cevo but I'm not sure how active it is. Before purchasing any league package I would check and see which leagues are active by you and if it makes sense VS non league.

Reactions: Rovdyr