[Off-Topic] Forced to use Faceit AC 0 games?

daniels44

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jul 27, 2016
I have created a fresh acc on fct, never happened before, but 0 games played on fct, acc created 2min ago and its asking for use of anti cheat? 0 reports. Did faceit force everyone to use ac now or?

Do you have any other account that has been forced to use the AC?

Yes, but I have had many of them, which is like that. So, I dont know what might be the problem. I have like 15 accounts, and when one gets forced I buy another one and I can still play, but last night 2 accounts in a row, are forced to use anti cheat without a single game.

Edit: Could it be IP?

If you got a static ip that could be the problem. If you got dynamic ip that should not be the problem.

Because that has never happened before, and I see others playing without AC. So should I use different browser and VPN for the sake of registration?

Try VPN. I use VPN.

Update on situation: Now VPN doesnt help. It still asks me for AC, not even a new IP helps, helped before and then I accidentally disabled the VPN, it asked for AC instantly. Now bought new account again, used different country on VPN, and that didnt help. What have they done? IP track me? HWID? I changed both of those.