Not activated it's been nearly 13 hours.

Hiii Kevin welcome to the community, you will be activated don't worry just be patient it won't take more than 24 hours, trust me you will be able to experience the most human like aimbot on earth, oh yeah I am not Staff I am just the neighborhood sl*t. :D

soon @Jimster480 will be here and he will active you don't worry
As soon as you active your time is start to run
its worth the waiting
i waited about 8 hrs but im glad i was waited!
no im semi-god xD
p.s
im not staff member im just normal customer :D
(sorry for bad English)

soon @Jimster480 will be here and he will active you don't worry
As soon as you active your time is start to run
its worth the waiting
i waited about 8 hrs but im glad i was waited!
no im semi-god xD
p.s
im not staff member im just normal customer :D
(sorry for bad English)
Your english is just fine my sexy little boy toy, is your name Troy and do you like drinking soy while watching fishes that are coy, I am sorry if this will annoy jk I like boys. WTF did I just write.

Put in a ticket with your details. I activated everyone I saw when I went to sleep.

Sent from my HTC Perfum on Sprint

There is a 24 hour window anyway. But I did set him up quite fast, just didn't know his forum account.

There is a 24 hour window anyway. But I did set him up quite fast, just didn't know his forum account.

You were still pretty f***** fast. I think you set a record time for me though XD, that sh** was like in milliseconds. Thanks for being fast a like I said about your product before "Promises Kept" in this case you performed within your 24 hours which literally is faster and imo better than LordTristans and I believe Mentalixes or was it Fl0's cheat build time which is too f***** annoying.

Reactions: Jimster480
Usually I setup people within an hour if I'm around. If I happen to be at the PC I will confirm you in a minute or so usually.