Kahop

Jul 26, 2017
Hello! So i recently discovered LC, all of my other subscriptions expired, and I am looking for a hack that I can safely use on my main account and use on my alt so LC seems like a promising option. I cheat on my alt more often but sometimes cheat on my main (maybe once every week or two) when my friends really want me to play on it, and also I have been looking into cheating on FaceIt recently. My questions:
  1. Detection rate - I have looked around a bit, and this cheat seems to have a close to 0% chance of getting VAC detected, but there is always a chance with any cheat. I would like to know more about the last detection for Vac, and also faceit AC as well. I cheat in MM primarily right now, and I look pretty legit since I have experience, so overwatch should not be a problem.
  2. Multi League and Multi Non-League - I want a Multi-Cheat option, and I notice that there are two options, League and Non-League. I read some forum posts and people seem to have different stances on them, so I could not get a clear answer. I gathered that League has generally better protection because less people use it, due to the higher price, it's basically just two separate user-bases, and that you could still use Non-League on FaceIt. I am still unsure however, and would like someone to clear that up.
  3. An additional question I have, which was just something I heard, a friend of mine said that you have to pay for configs and I find that hard to believe. Is that true?
Thank you for any replies to my questions :)

Hello! So i recently discovered LC, all of my other subscriptions expired, and I am looking for a hack that I can safely use on my main account and use on my alt so LC seems like a promising option. I cheat on my alt more often but sometimes cheat on my main (maybe once every week or two) when my friends really want me to play on it, and also I have been looking into cheating on FaceIt recently. My questions:
  1. Detection rate - I have looked around a bit, and this cheat seems to have a close to 0% chance of getting VAC detected, but there is always a chance with any cheat. I would like to know more about the last detection for Vac, and also faceit AC as well. I cheat in MM primarily right now, and I look pretty legit since I have experience, so overwatch should not be a problem.
  2. Multi League and Multi Non-League - I want a Multi-Cheat option, and I notice that there are two options, League and Non-League. I read some forum posts and people seem to have different stances on them, so I could not get a clear answer. I gathered that League has generally better protection because less people use it, due to the higher price, it's basically just two separate user-bases, and that you could still use Non-League on FaceIt. I am still unsure however, and would like someone to clear that up.
  3. An additional question I have, which was just something I heard, a friend of mine said that you have to pay for configs and I find that hard to believe. Is that true?
Thank you for any replies to my questions :)

1. LC has only been detected once and only 1/3 of the Userbase was banned. LC has been undetected for 800+ days and counting. We were never detected on the FaceIT Client the injection is just blocked.
2. You can use Non League on FaceIT server side and League Multi will be changed to a new option called Pro League which will allow you to cheat on the FaceIt Client. Currently updates are coming to League Multi for CEVO and ESL soon. So I recommend if you have the money to purchase League Multi because it will benefit you in the long run.
3. No, you never have to pay for configs on LC. That's completely up to you, if you learn to make your own settings that work well than go for it. But if you're too lazy to learn the cheat you won't get anywhere when it comes to config building.

1.)
ToX said:
March 2015:
Valve started detecting Themida packed DLLs, the cheat itself without the Themida packing wasn't even detected which Jimster originally thought it was until users who were on older builds before Themida packing came and said they weren't banned, so when Jim tested without Themida packaging it wasn't banning; hence how only 1/3 users were banned.
The cheat came out October 2012.

2.) You got everything right, but you can only use the Non-League version if you are not forced to use the FaceIT AC-Client.

3.) We've many free cfg's in this forum which will be available after your purchase, but there is an option to purchase setup's from staff members if you want a personal cfg.

LC has been ud for over 800 days the best p2c detection rate out on the market and even that ban only banned 1/3 of the users due to themida (spelling). Non league supports all non client anti cheats and League support nothing atm. But there will be CEVO and ESL soon. And you don't have to pay for a config it's faster ofc but in the long run it's better if you make your own config that will fit you. We also have a big thread with a bunch of users settings that you can try once you buy LC. Hope to see you soon:D

I think it's more than 930 days now :)

PogChamp. I love seeing how real LC staff are most other p2c would say it wasn't a detection because only 1/3 and themida etc but LC is honest and doesn't bullshit. Gotta love the LeagueCheats community and it's staff:rolleyes:. Your 7000 msg was a reply to me FeelsGoodMan