non leauge

frost1337

Sep 5, 2016
hello, i have one question
non leauge cheat works normal on fullscreen? or only leauge cheat works fine on fullscreen

thanks for reply, cheers

/edit
when I decided to buy cheats for 3months by psc just i give you paysafecard code and you actived cheat for me ye?

and what do you think about plays on cheats only on faceit but on main acc(rich acc)? its safe or play only on second acc?
now without cheat i have 8-10lvl but i need c-fpl ;)

Last edited:
hello, i have one question
non leauge cheat works normal on fullscreen? or only leauge cheat works fine on fullscreen

thanks for reply, cheers

/edit
when I decided to buy cheats for 3months by psc just i give you paysafecard code and you actived cheat for me ye?

and what do you think about plays on cheats only on faceit but on main acc(rich acc)? its safe or play only on second acc?
now without cheat i have 8-10lvl but i need c-fpl ;)
Non league and league all have the same functions. league version just has better security and its geared toward clients like cevo and etc

U need to contact with @ToX and if you want u can use cheat on main (there is many ppl which are using cheat with their rich inventory)
Yup, you can try to buy with mint cards (not sure if this works now). Or you can send me let just say 300 PLN for 3 mo sub (1 mo 130 PLN).
I suggest you to use PayPal or Paymentwall (you will pay less).

Regards, ToX

its safe but when u buy the cheat u should ask some1 in the forum to check ur config be4 u start playing faceit with it. just to be sure ;)