Newcomer looking for a helping hand!

Apr 19, 2017
Hello there, I've read some great reviews regarding this site in particular, now to the main questions, after scrolling through the forums for quite a bit I'm a little bit confused here. I'm definitely interested in buying 35$ one mainly for the Faceit aspect, what's the current status does the cheat work on the Faceit server's or does it need to be updated?

And if it does work, does it work for the ranked servers?`

Thanks in advance, 19960410.

@19960410 Hey. Right now there is no difference betwen non-league version for 25$ and league version for 35$. LC now supports only server sided anti-cheats. If we got some luck in the end of april LC will support Faceit AC, maybe Cevo/Gfinity, EAC and EAC based anti-cheats like GamersClub or Challange.me. Right now you can play on Faceit without AC.

What do you mean? Matchmaking? Yeah, works like a charm.

Hello there, I've read some great reviews regarding this site in particular, now to the main questions, after scrolling through the forums for quite a bit I'm a little bit confused here. I'm definitely interested in buying 35$ one mainly for the Faceit aspect, what's the current status does the cheat work on the Faceit server's or does it need to be updated?

At the moment the cheat doesn't support Faceit Anti Cheat client. But you can play with it without AC activated. Otherwise all is good aimbot works perfect in faceit and the visuals work good enough.

Hey.
Muli-League -> Leagues
Non-League-> Non Leagues (Without AC)
The Update for the Bypasses it yet not out.

If you have more questions just question it and we will help you:)

@19960410
currently the league version does not support any leagues really that the non-league does not because even on the non-league you can play all Smac protected servers i.e. faceit non client etc.
once the update for the bypass comes out the league version will support faceit client Eac and Cevo I'm pretty sure

Leaguecheats is secure by itself. This is by far the last provider you should care about safety. All you need is spent some time to make a legit settings or buy one.