New customer questions..

wolfie.416

Silver Elite Master
Jan 26, 2017
hi im bout to buy your multihack cheat for csgo, just a couple of questions plz answer me thanks!

1. do I need to buy league or non-league, i am only playing in csgo casual and regular MM.
2. How are we gonna inject the cheat?
3. Are there any weapon configs? If so how are they made? Online, notepad..?
4. Is there a GUI?
5. Do you have any Rage settings for lets say fun HvH? Like spinbot or..?

hi im bout to buy your multihack cheat for csgo, just a couple of questions plz answer me thanks!

1. do I need to buy league or non-league, i am only playing in csgo casual and regular MM.
2. How are we gonna inject the cheat?
3. Are there any weapon configs? If so how are they made? Online, notepad..?
4. Is there a GUI?
5. Do you have any Rage settings for lets say fun HvH? Like spinbot or..?

1. Non-League
2. Via .exe
3. a .ini file
4. no just a text menu
5. Its a legit cheat so no spinbot... but you can fuck every cheater with leaguecheats if you make your settings stronger.

I heard that LC was not detected and some thermida fail or what happened.
Anyone care to explain plox?
Themida was used to make it harder to crack LC, but because Jimster was working and wasn;t spending as much time as he'd like on the cheat, it turned out that when everyone other cheat started using it, it used the a signature in them all (probably same settings when using it to protect their cheat) and that's what Valve used to ban a shit tonne in the 2015 March Vacwave

Reactions: ToX
Themida was used to make it harder to crack LC, but because Jimster was working and wasn;t spending as much time as he'd like on the cheat, it turned out that when everyone other cheat started using it, it used the a signature in them all (probably same settings when using it to protect their cheat) and that's what Valve used to ban a shit tonne in the 2015 March Vacwave

Thank you.

1. Non-League
2. Via .exe
3. a .ini file
4. no just a text menu
5. Its a legit cheat so no spinbot... but you can fuck every cheater with leaguecheats if you make your settings stronger.
2. Shortcut ;)
4. Yea, we have very simple in-game menu
5. You want to rage @ ESL? It's league cheat.. you came here to play legit.

Regards, ToX

Reactions: zYamamoto