My story with LC

Well, it may be not the words you are looking for but... if you wanna help someone you must say what they must hear and not what they want to hear, LC didnt get you any friends, they only came to you cause they think you are really good player and can boost then, your popularity will be great but lets imagine you get a vac ban (or ow ban) you will be bullied even more and will be know as a cheater, well, jims know what he's doing and all but as soon as you are cheating you will always have a risk of ban (even if in the case of lc, its the smallest one possible), my advice is: make profit of that moment, start choosing your real "friends" and put the false ones in garbage, make you way around it, and remember: live to express, not to impress, don’t strive to make your presence noticed just make your absence felt.

Have fun
That are true words... especially the last part to be considered in life in general [emoji106]

Stop cheating with ur friends before you get vaced and the all know about it, plat with random friends online. I would be so ashame if i got vaced and my friends knew about it xD