My story with LC

chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
PC
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 24, 2016
I`ve heard that my story can make some people cry, so be ready with some paperBibleThump

I started playing csgo when I was a kid(I am only 16 years old so I`m still a kid, yes I know)

I was never the popular kid in school, and I got bullied alot. People looked at me as the wierd guy, there was nothing wrong with me, I really did`t look any diffrent, I was just not one of the cool guys, that every girl though was cute. The cool guys played videogames, like csgo and cod, they were good, very good. I wanted to start playing, maybe I got to be popular too. I never became any good, I did so much to make myself look cool.

I had some friends, someone to be with on school, someone I though I could talk to. My granda died, 3 years ago, and we wanted to move, but I did`t want to lose my friends, or the ones that I had. But..they also became populare, forgot me. Did`t want to talk to me anymore cause I sucked at videogames. Then I found LC, they helped me, on the new school I became populare, I became the schools best csgo player. My old friends heard about this, and wanted to play with me and be friends again. And as you also would do after getting bullied for 4 years, never talk to them anymore.

This is not a story to tell you about my problems, but to tell you how much LC helped me. They got me friends, I could live the life I thought I never was going to have. So If you feel the same way as me..bullied and you come here and you are not very good at csgo. Try LC, I am not saying this to buy you, I am saying this because they gave me the little push and backup I needed to get better. Today I play for a pro team, no one knows that I am cheating, and I am playing without cheats often, but I could not do that without the help of LC.

So I wanted to thank everyone in the stab.
And a Special thank to @Virus1x @owardag @Rottix you guys got me away from being bullied. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Damn bro feelsbad, but hopefully now you are THE pro player of your school and i'm sure even without kinds of cheats or software you are an amazing guy, I played with you some tournaments and even if I don't know you in real life I appreciate you and I like how you are with peoples, you're a nice guy bro don't let anyone say you're not. <3

Damn bro feelsbad, but hopefully now you are THE pro player of your school and i'm sure even without kinds of cheats or software you are an amazing guy, I played with you some tournaments and even if I don't know you in real life I appreciate you and I like how you are with peoples, you're a nice guy bro don't let anyone say you're not. <3
Thank you so much, We had a great time when playing, and there are more to come:)
This Is Why I love the community, everyone supports you and helps you. Thank you so much:) We need to play together soon:)

I'm glad we/our software helped you get out of a difficult life situation.

Reactions: mitobr
Well, it may be not the words you are looking for but... if you wanna help someone you must say what they must hear and not what they want to hear, LC didnt get you any friends, they only came to you cause they think you are really good player and can boost then, your popularity will be great but lets imagine you get a vac ban (or ow ban) you will be bullied even more and will be know as a cheater, well, jims know what he's doing and all but as soon as you are cheating you will always have a risk of ban (even if in the case of lc, its the smallest one possible), my advice is: make profit of that moment, start choosing your real "friends" and put the false ones in garbage, make you way around it, and remember: live to express, not to impress, don’t strive to make your presence noticed just make your absence felt.

Have fun

Reactions: herrchristensen
Well, it may be not the words you are looking for but... if you wanna help someone you must say what they must hear and not what they want to hear, LC didnt get you any friends, they only came to you cause they think you are really good player and can boost then, your popularity will be great but lets imagine you get a vac ban (or ow ban) you will be bullied even more and will be know as a cheater, well, jims know what he's doing and all but as soon as you are cheating you will always have a risk of ban (even if in the case of lc, its the smallest one possible), my advice is: make profit of that moment, start choosing your real "friends" and put the false ones in garbage, make you way around it, and remember: live to express, not to impress, don’t strive to make your presence noticed just make your absence felt.

Have fun
Great words! Thanku man, Yeah i know, But I trust Lc and i have Lc to Get a little boost, so i can choose to stop cheating cause I am good without cheats