Ar1stotle

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 3, 2016
alright fam, gather round..

after using a couple different cheats, I can say that I've found a keeper. Though it was a little tough to get used to at first, the team was beyond helpful. The aimbot is perfect (smooth and human-like, like no other). The only thing that would make this better are chams (though its not a necessity). Big shout out to @ToX for the config and patience it took to make the config work for me (yes i got the 90 dollar set up and i recommend you do too). I almost forgot the safety! With the other cheats, I was too afraid to keep skins, so i sold my inventory. Now, I am rebuilding it since I am with LC. Most legit cheat on the market hands down!

@Ar1stotle Thank you for your review, many people give up setting up the hack because it's different than others, but as you said, it pays off to invest time configuring it / buying a set up :)

alright fam, gather round..

after using a couple different cheats, I can say that I've found a keeper. Though it was a little tough to get used to at first, the team was beyond helpful. The aimbot is perfect (smooth and human-like, like no other). The only thing that would make this better are chams (though its not a necessity). Big shout out to @ToX for the config and patience it took to make the config work for me (yes i got the 90 dollar set up and i recommend you do too). I almost forgot the safety! With the other cheats, I was too afraid to keep skins, so i sold my inventory. Now, I am rebuilding it since I am with LC. Most legit cheat on the market hands down!
Nice review loved the story lol