My LC experience

ogdunderzubbi

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
May 31, 2017
From not having much cheating experience at all to cheating all day everyday.
I'm a person that is "pro"-cheating, in other words I accept that people do it. Like in all sports you can boost it with amphetamines and steroids while esports have complex code and adderall. (Lol)
I feel like it really increases the skill ceiling of the sport that is being played. So I thought; if the pros do it, why shouldnt I?

What a journey it's been! I've been playing CS for about 2 years now, made a team from the start and to this day have the same 3-man core. LC helped me and my team to being consistently 4th best team to the no. 1 team of western Sweden. Naturally my teammates don't even know that there's something called LC (they're against cheating of any kind).

The aimbot is simply amazing. Can pretty much do all you want with it, the sky is the limit. Not to this day have I gotten accused of cheating in LAN games or online games (PUGs is a different story though). Not even when admins staring on my monitor have they accused me.

The community has been great. Haven't been overly active on this forum though. But I keep reading every once in a while. Everyone is very helpful to eachother and always try to do their best. Even the staff is nice to the community which is a big plus for me.
Even though I find Tox passive aggressive at times :D. Not a bad trait though being admin and all.

Allround LC has done wonders to my life, simply 10/10.

To quote someone on the forum;
"It's not cheating if you use LC"

Edit: would love to see LC make a PUBG cheat :doge:

Last edited:
Reactions: Artemi
Thanks for the good word. hope so in near future after all is set with CSGO

Thanks for kind words @ogdunderzubbi. There must be always someone who will take care of everything and he will be the "bad guy" Kappa

Thx for your honestly review i hope you will stay longer with us and our software :)

From not having much cheating experience at all to cheating all day everyday.
I'm a person that is "pro"-cheating, in other words I accept that people do it. Like in all sports you can boost it with amphetamines and steroids while esports have complex code and adderall. (Lol)
I feel like it really increases the skill ceiling of the sport that is being played. So I thought; if the pros do it, why shouldnt I?

What a journey it's been! I've been playing CS for about 2 years now, made a team from the start and to this day have the same 3-man core. LC helped me and my team to being consistently 4th best team to the no. 1 team of western Sweden. Naturally my teammates don't even know that there's something called LC (they're against cheating of any kind).

The aimbot is simply amazing. Can pretty much do all you want with it, the sky is the limit. Not to this day have I gotten accused of cheating in LAN games or online games (PUGs is a different story though). Not even when admins staring on my monitor have they accused me.

The community has been great. Haven't been overly active on this forum though. But I keep reading every once in a while. Everyone is very helpful to eachother and always try to do their best. Even the staff is nice to the community which is a big plus for me.
Even though I find Tox passive aggressive at times :D. Not a bad trait though being admin and all.

Allround LC has done wonders to my life, simply 10/10.

To quote someone on the forum;
"It's not cheating if you use LC"

Edit: would love to see LC make a PUBG cheat :doge:

LC PUBG Cheat Incoming? :D